The Bib-el

"NYEH!"

"NYEH!"

"nope! try again bro," said Sans, smiling with his arms outstretched.

"WHAT DA' FRIGGIN' HELL SNAS?! WHY I CAN'T DO DIS?"

"keeeep practicing pappy, you'll get it! hee hee hee!" He laughed as Papyrus gave him an angry look, probably thinking he was being made fun of, though that really wasn't the case. Sans had actually been trying to help Papyrus; help him stay Determined so he'd have a better chance of learning his unique Karma attack, which even his own father gave up on quite some time ago, but unfortunately, it seemed like his taunting wouldn't be enough, as the baby bone's frustration was beginning to become more and more apparent with each passing failure.

His brother wasn't a full Wingdings, but he definitely shared their impatience, which was what caused that particular member of the Dingbat family to multitask. If Papyrus didn't pick up on something as quickly as he liked, he'd soon put it aside for later and move on to something else, and if he couldn't master the comedian's Karma technique with his FULL attention, then, well...

"WHY DIS HAPPENING TO ME? DIS AIN'T RIGHT! I'S THE MASTERPIECE, YOU'S THE ROUGHDRAFT! I'S SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER AT ERYTHING!"

Gaster stood by the Nursery's doorway observing the two, clipboard in hand, "I believe it may have something to do with his soul's value..."

"Nyeh?"

"Sans values Integrity above all else, as represented by his soul's blue coloring. Integrity itself is defined as doing what one believes is the right thing no matter what," Gaster flipped through the papers attached to his clipboard.

SHIF SHIF!

"Kay'."

SHIF SHIF SHIF!

"..."

SCRIBBLE SCRIBBLE!

"pfft! dad..."

Gaster stopped writing and looked up from his clipboard to see his son pointing down at Papyrus, who was staring at him with a smile from the floor. "What?"

"Are you's gonna finish dat thought, or...?

"Hadn't planned on it. I figured since you're sooo much smarter and better than everyone else, you could do it yourself-"

"NYEH!" Papyrus tried the Karma attack on Gaster and failed.

"eeeasy lil' bro..."

"Hatred is not the key Snas."

CA-THUNK!

Seeing his father leave the Nursery and shut the door behind him, Papyrus's whined and plopped down on the floor. "Nyeh-haaaa...Daddy went away..."