Sunny-Side Home

"YIP! YIP!"

"YIP! YIP!"

A small annoying dog bounced around the two little skeletons, hoping for one of them to drop one of their tasty frozen treats.

"YIP, YIP YIP YIP!"

"i think he wants your ice cream bro..." said Sans slyly.

"ALL HE'S GONNA GET IS MAH FOOT UP HIS ASS! DIS MY ICE CWEAM! GO WAY DOODY-DOG!"

"YIP YIP!" The dog continued to run about, completely oblivious to the infant's anger.

"pap, it's melting."

"*GASP!*" Frantically, Papyrus lapped at his cone, not wanting his hand and sleeve to get sticky and gross. He usually waited until his ice cream was gone before intentionally getting messy like a good baby, but this dog was proving to be quite a distraction.

"YOU WANNA DIE DOGGY? IS DAT WHAT YOU WANT? I USE YO' FUR AS A BLANKY!"

"why don't you just give him a little lick pap? just a little one."

"Nyeh?" Pap looked at him quizzically. "You want me to lick da' pup?"

"no-"

"I lick em' on da' snout?"

"no bro, you're not listening to me."

And the baby continued not to listen, giving the dog a small lick on the nose. Maybe if the doggy thought Papyrus was a friend, he would stop trying to get at his ice cream.

Friends didn't take friend's ice cream.

"There you go doody-dog! We friends now, so you go home."

The dog pawed at his nose and whimpered, not liking how the air was now suddenly too chilly in that particular area.

"you're so gross pap, heh heh heh!"

"Nyeh? YOU GOSS! I gots to protect mah cweam cause' SOMEBODY won't look after me!"

"i have one hp bro! whaddya' want me to do, kick em'? he'll bite me and i'll die papyrus."

"Throw a snowball then lazybones! Im-po-vise!"

"now if i do that, i'll have to hold my cone in one hand or it'll get dirty, and eventually my arm will get tired and then i'll have a problem."

"YOU HAVE A PROBLEM NOW!"

"not with these i don't," said Sans pulling out an old CD player and ear buds. The batteries were long dead, but luckily for him, Papyrus didn't know that. He could pretend not to hear him as long as the infant didn't start wondering why he never heard anything despite his older brother turning the volume up whenever he yelled.