Musical Menace

"BORK BORK!"

"BORK BORK!"

"NYEH!" Papyrus struggled wildly as a small white dog, one of many in Snowdin, playfully tugged on his scarf.

"BORK BORK!"

"SCU OFF DOODY-DOG! DIS MY SCARF!"

The young pup ignored him and continued to bark through a mouthful of fabric, seemingly unaware of the baby bone's anger.

"NYEHHHHHAAAAAHHHH!!"

"heh heh ha, c'mon pap he just wants to play! he's friendly!"

"HE A BARKING BALL OF GRIEF AND HE RUIN MAH WIFE!"

"heh heh ha ha ha ha!" Sans laughed loudly as his younger brother swung in a full circle in a vain attempt to throw the mutt off.

"LEGGO MY SCARF STINK DOG! I NEEDS IT TO BE CUTE!"

"BORK BORK BORK!"

Dogs were such stupid creatures.

Normally, Papyrus would obliterate the obnoxious little insect with one of his blasters or use his wingdings to see just how far he could throw the disgusting beastie, ridding Snowdin of one more dog monster and thus making the town a better place to traverse if not live, but today was different.

Today Papyrus was with his brother, and though they originally came out there to build a snowman, he had planned to be a good bae so as to get some Nice Cream afterwards; a small surprise reward Sans didn't know about yet in exchange for his good behavior.

"he's just playing tug-of-war pappy, he's not trying to steal from you-"

"THERE GONNA BE A WAR ALL RIGHT! I SHOOT HIM IN DA' FACE!"

"BORK BORK BORK BORK!"

"HEY WHAT'S THIS ABOUT A SHOOT I HEAR?"

Immediately the dog dropped his hold on Papyrus's scarf and began to whimper in fear as a very familiar monster began materializing before them.

"hapsterblook...? no, we're not shooting anything-"

"If you need a star of any kind, look no further! I'm working for free right now as a matter of fact, for a charity event!" The pink spirit did a dramatic twirl and flashed his best smile. Clearly the only charity he was doing was for himself. If he had ever seen an agent of any kind in his life...or death...Sans wasn't sure what ghost monsters were about, Hapstablook would know the job didn't extend to children like he and his baby brother.

"charity huh?"

"That's right, but I'm afraid I don't DO animals darling. Cats, dogs, birds, they just refuse to work with me! There are even some monsters who won't come near me, can you believe that?"