Chapter 25

Jodee’s P.O.V

Tomorrow was the day I was leaving for London, Michael saw Luke yesterday inviting him and gave him my present and I hope he comes or else it’s over. I walked out and saw everyone getting my farewell party ready. I helped out as well, I was going to miss everyone once I left for university and it was going to be different waking up and not seeing my family eating breakfast around the table and when I walk outside Luke’s there waiting for me so we can walk to school together nothing was going to be the same ever. But on the bright side lots of celebrities go to London and maybe finally I can meet Ed Sheeran or Liam Payne.

“Hey Jodee” I turned around seeing Michael with a big box smiling

“What’s in the box”?

“Mia got this for you, she came by yesterday when you were out shopping and told me I couldn’t give this to you until today” Michael handed me the box and I opened it showing a beautiful blue dress. I looked up at Michael and back down at the box grabbing the dress out and just looking at it.

“My gosh it’s beautiful”

“Well people will be coming round soon so better start getting ready” I ran past Michael running upstairs and getting ready for my party tonight.

 - - -

The party was just filled with all my close friends and mostly family, I wasn’t in the mood to party if I was being honest. Grandma sat down next to me and said

“What’s wrong darling, where’s Luke”?

“Grandma Luke and I aren’t together and we never were” I said

“Oh so you guys were just best friends”? I nodded looking up at Grandma

“We were just faking it because I made a bet with Sarah and wanted her to lose for once plus Luke’s had a crush on me since I don’t know I just feel really bad now and wish I could have a second chance with him” Grandma held my hand and said

“Well maybe you can”

“Maybe”

“Jodee” I turned seeing my other best friend smiling at me I got up giving him a big hug

“Calum, thank god you’re here”

“Well I couldn’t just not say goodbye to you, I’m so glad you got in but just don’t forget us”

“Hey don’t forget us when you go to Brazil and next thing you know you’re a famous soccer player”

“How can I forget that girl I lost my virginity too” he said with a smirk

“Shut up we were drunk” Calum laughed at me saying

“Gosh I’m going to miss you heaps”

“I’ll miss you too”

“So have you been talking to Luke lately”? I shook my head

“No I don’t think he wants to talk to me at all”

“Come on you know that’s not true Jodee, you two have been best friends forever”

“Yeah well maybe that friendship is gone” Calum was about to say something but that was until he smiled looking behind me.

“Don’t be so sure” he said, I was confused but he turned me around and on the stage with a guitar in his hand was none other than Luke. I couldn’t stop smiling I wanted to run into his arms telling him how sorry I was but I stood there seeing what he was up too.

“Hi, I’m Luke and I’m actually going to be singing a song and it’s about my best friend Jodee, Jodee this is for you” Luke started the cords and I was waiting for him to sing.