Chapter 22

I woke up with Luke’s arms wrapped around me, the next morning; last night’s memories came into my head remembering that kiss. It was better than kissing Ashton, Ashton was a good kisser but I just didn’t have the same spark with Ashton that I did with Luke last night. I quickly got up walking downstairs seeing Grandma talking to Mia who was drinking her coffee.

“Morning darling, how was your night? I saw you finally kissed Luke”

“Yeah”

“And how was that I need details” she said leaning on the counter

“Magical” I said smiling at myself sitting down

“That’s it one word” Grandma said sounding disappointed, Mia smirked and said

“But one word can describe millions of things so what she just said meant it was perfect” I smiled at Mia because what she said was true.

 - - -

Later that day I decided it was time to tell Luke about me leaving for London, I was sitting near the docks thinking to myself when I felt two hands covering my eyes.

“Guess who” I put them down smiling but when I turned around, I saw Ashton smiling at me he wasn’t supposed to be coming back until tonight.

“Ashton” I stood up “I thought we were supposed to be coming back tonight”

“I wanted to surprise you, but you don’t seem excited to see me”

“No I am, I am”

“Good well I have to work now but maybe you can come around later and we can finish were we left off”

“Of course” Ashton gave me a kiss on the cheek and soon ran off, I looked back at the house seeing Luke at the house he shook his head walking back inside. Ashton was back and now things were going to be like last time.

 - - -

Luke’s P.O.V

I walked outside meeting up with Jodee since she wants to talk and since she wants to talk I thought it was the best time to tell her that I’m leaving for New York after summer break. But when I walked outside my heart broke seeing Ashton with Jodee kissing her on the cheek. Ashton ran off not noticing me Jodee noticed me and I just shook my head making my way back in the house. I sat down on the sofa where Mia and Michael were and I was lost in thoughts.

“Luke” I looked up seeing them both looking at me

“What”?

“Something’s happened” Michael said

“Ashton’s back and Jodee seems happy, guys I can’t do this anymore I can’t be here anymore”

“Well me and Michael are leaving tomorrow your more than welcome to join us”

“I’ll see what happens” Mia nodded and I made my way upstairs lying on my bed. I heard Jodee’s ringtone and I decided to answer it.

“Hello”

“Hello Miss Clifford” said the posh women on the other side of the line.

“She’s out at the moment but I’ll leave a message for her” I told the lady with the British accent

“Can you tell her London University called it’s about her coming this year and she needs to know information so please tell her to call soon as she can”

“Uh yeah sure” I hung up not believing that Jodee was leaving for London this year and she never mentioned it to me. I heard the door open and once I looked up I saw Jodee standing there and all I said to her was

“You’re moving to London”?

- - -

*Dramantic music plays in the background* Next update will be tomrrow I promise :D