Chapter 15

Luke and I were having a best friend day with no one around and sitting near the dock.

“So what exactly did you tell Ashton”?

“I told him that kissing him wasn’t a mistake and this whole thing had to be secret and if we ever wanted to do that type of thing then we would go to his shack”

“His gonna take you to his love shack” I rolled my eyes pushing Luke into the water and I was laughing but Luke grabbed onto my legs and I was soon in the water.

“Not so funny now is it”? He asked laughing

“Shut up” I said splashing him, Luke swam over to me wrapping his arms around me.

“Jodee what’s going to happen when Sarah or even your Grandma want us to kiss”?

“I don’t know I guess we would have to kiss, I mean we’re still here when it’s New Year’s Eve so maybe we can do that”

“Should we practise now”?

“No were not practising alright we just have to trust each other when the night comes”

“Fair enough”

 - - -

Later that day I went for a walk and by walk I meant going to see Ashton; I walked to his shack knocking on the door. Seconds later he opened it and was smiling

“Jodee what are you doing here”?

“We have un finished business to do” I said pulling him into his shack shutting the door behind him.

 - - -

Luke’s P.O.V

I was hanging out with Mia and Michael in their room since Jodee was with Ashton, I was sitting on one of the bean bags while they were sitting next to each other.

“So where’s Jodee”?

“She’s with Ashton” Michael shot his heap up staring at me

“Ashton, why the fuck is she with Ashton”

“Having a make out session”

“And why aren’t you doing anything about it Hemmings”? Michael asked annoyed

“Jodee likes Ashton not me so there’s no point in trying”

“Luke Hemmings you better do something about it”

“Like what Michael, her and Ashton have a past and she’s probably been waiting for this moment for the whole year”

“Luke I’m telling you know with you two having this fake relationship and you two being best friends for so long she will probably fall for you at some point, I mean look at me and Michael who was dork I didn’t want anything to do with and now his the dork I’m in love with” Mia said playing his hair

“I wish that was true but I just have to box my feelings up and let her have this fling with Ashton”

“Aw” Mia walked over to me giving me a cuddle “It will happen sooner or later buddy, you just need to make her realise that your more than just a friend and not a fake boyfriend”

It was easy to box my feelings up for Jodee I’ve been doing it for years I thought they were gone when I was dating my ex Alisha but when we broke up the feelings return; Jodee was a drug that wouldn’t go away it was addictive.