Chapter 18

I walked into the house seeing Luke playing around with his new guitar, I sat down in front of him and he looked up at me smiling.

“Have fun with your man”?

“Shut up he has to leave for a couple of days so until then it’s just you and me having fun”

“Can’t wait”

“So did you talk to your mum”? I asked, Luke nodded

“She misses me and wishes I was there for Christmas but she knows that there will be many more to come”

“I’m sorry to take you away from your family on Christmas” Luke shook his head

“It’s fine, I’m having a lot of fun being here”

“I’m glad, so you’re going to sing me a song yet”?

“No but I’ll play a song just won’t sing”

“Actually I’ve been thinking lately, ever since I brought this I must admit I had a go and” I grabbed the guitar off him and said “I want to have a go, can you teach me”

“Mr Hemmings is here to save the day” he sat next to me and taught me how to play guitar which I was having trouble with.

“I’m starting to hate guitars”

“Don’t give up now you will get it, look” Luke sat behind me holding onto my hands showing me which cord to get, I was getting it well kind of. At one point I wasn’t even looking at the guitar I was just staring at Luke and I was noticing his features, he looked up at me half smiling. “What”?

“Nothing, nothing” I said looking back at the guitar but I noticed Luke still looking at me, I looked up again looking in his blue eyes that were always beautiful. Luke put his hand under my chin and soon I noticed we were both leaning in. Did I want this? I soon got hit by the pillow and pulled away from Luke looking away from him seeing Sarah smirking.

“Bitch”

“Oh wow that’s new anyway, lunch is ready and Grandma wanted me to come get you two now hurry up” Sarah walked up and I looked at Luke not believing I was about to kiss my best friend and it wasn’t going to be a fake kiss where people were around us it would have been a real kiss.

“Uh we better go” I got up leaving Luke still sitting on the carpet and I joined my family and Luke soon joined us after.

 - - -

The adults were in bed and Sarah went to bed since she didn’t want to be stuck with the couples, Michael put on the nightmare before Christmas since he didn’t want to watch a plain old Christmas movie that we watch with the family. I was lying on Luke’s chest slowly falling asleep while Luke played with my hair.

“Jodee, are you still awake”? I nodded my head looking up at him

“I’m sorry about earlier”

“It’s fine I guess I wasn’t thinking straight and anyway it was your damn blue eyes, I think they like put girls in a trance and then bam you make your move”

“Oh I see you’ve notice” we both laughed at each other and Luke said “We cool” I fist bumped him and said

“We cool” I turned my head around watching the rest of the movie until I fell asleep which was like 5 minutes after my talk with Luke.

 - - -

Luke’s P.O.V

Almost kissing my best friend was the worst thing I mean we were supposed to wait until New Year’s Eve and I was glad Ashton wasn’t here because she would have snuck off and made at with him at midnight. Don’t get me wrong Ashton is a nice guy and you can’t hate him but I am jealous at the fact that his kissing my best friend and it’s not me, I act like I’m happy but it pains me seeing her ditching me for him this was supposed to be our summer break until I left for college. I never told Jodee but before we left for this tripped I listened to her and applied for some colleges with music programs and when I was on the phone with my this evening she told me I got into college and I’m leaving for NYU getting a music degree. I wanted to tell Jodee so badly but I think it would crush her knowing I was leaving her behind but she would be happy for me.

“Psst” I looked up from Jodee sleeping on my chest while playing with her hair seeing Michael doing the same thing with Mia. “I heard you almost kiss my sister”

“Yeah almost”

“Why didn’t you kiss her”?

“Sarah stopped us and it was going to be an actual kiss where it wasn’t going to be for the family like an actual one that might mean something”

“You know what that means”? I rolled my eyes

“No Michael what does it mean”?

“It means she’s starting to actual like you and she’s starting to like you more than a friend and then bam out of the friend zone”

“Whatever”

“I’m just saying she is falling for you she just hasn’t noticed her true feelings towards you yet mate”

- - -

Okay so I'm so close to finishing this story and going to start writing a new story and it's a Michael one because my other Michael one was just shit and I didn't know what to do with it! Anyway how do you guys feel of a Prince Vampire Michael fanfic? YAY OR NAH! doesn't matter because I'll still post it but I just want to know if you guys would read it :)