Chapter 5

Today was the day when we leave for the lake house and tonight Sarah’s going skinny dipping, luckily Michael convinced mum to let me and Luke to drive with him and Mia so me and Luke can just be normal until we have to fake everything once we arrive. Michael was in the front seat with Mia while I was in the back seat with Luke. Michael and Luke were still packing while Mia and I were having a chat.

“So let me get this straight, you and Luke are faking it”?

“Basically”

“As much as I love you Jodee that plan always fails have you seen the movies, read the fan fictions no matter what even the best friends fall in love”

“That’s not going to happen between me and Luke, I mean we’ve had a chat how we don’t have feeling for each other and that was it”

“Fine whatever but I have a feeling you two are actually going to be together by the end of this”  the boys jumped in the car and Michael started the car up and said

“Road trip for four hours”

“Yay” we all said annoyed.

 - - -

We were almost there and Michael was still driving, Mia was asleep and I was resting on Luke.

“You’ve been quiet this whole time Jodee, something’s wrong”?

“It’s just something Mia said”

“What did she say or is it too personal”? I shook my head looking up at Luke

“Mia thinks this fake relationship is going to fail and we’re going to end up falling for each other and what if we do Luke and that ruins our friendship”

“Jodee like one direction once said nothing can come between you and I, not even love because our friendship is both that strong”

“Most cheesy thing you’ve said to me ever, seriously” Minutes later I slowly drifted to sleep lying on Luke having sweet dreams.

 - - -

Luke’s P.O.V

Jodee was sleeping on me once again and she looked peaceful sleeping, she could be sleeping beauty because she is a stunning girl. I was playing with her hair since she enjoys it, I was happy that I was joining her on the family vacation it was going to be a fun summer.

“Dude you’re in so deep” Michael said, I looked up from Jodee confused.

“What do you mean”?

“Don’t play stupid Luke; I’ve known all these years you’ve had feelings for my sister”

“Don’t be stupid Michael she’s my best friend”

“Luke just admit you like her and I’ll leave you alone”

“I’m not admitting anything”

“Alright I’ll keep annoying you until you do but just saying you’re the only guy I would let date my sister”

“Good to know” I said laughing, I looked back at Jodee and Michael was right since growing up with Jodee I’ve fallen for her but I didn’t bother telling anyone well I might have told Calum but no one else. I didn’t know how Jodee felt about me because at the moment it seemed I was stuck in the friend zone.

- - -

Okay so now you know Luke likes his best friend and Michael basically can already tell and I hope you guys are liking this because I enjoy writing this

Sarah is played by Kylie Jenner (photo in chapter 4 on the side)

Mia is played by Demi Lovato (as seen on the side)

oh and don't worry Ashton girls, Ashton is going to be appear soon :) maybe in the next chapter ;)