12: After The Storm

"kai" Karasuma sat in one of the chairs in the teacher's office, hands folded neatly on the table separating him and the said raven haired male. Koro-sensei and Irina stood to the side, letting him do the work.

"karasuma-sensei" was the boy's answer in an equally monotone voice. Eyes not lighting up as they usually did, instead, a blank facade greeted any lingering gazes.

"let's get straight to the point, why did you do what you did?" as always, never beating around the bush.

"you mean killing him?" none of them even flinched at the mention of death, most likely used to it by now.

"yes, do you realize that not only was he the head of the police, he was also the last living family that nagisa has" he stated, brows furrowed.

"yes, I know all that. I also know that the latter is wrong, nagisa still has one- two family members left"

"no, he doesn't. I've confirmed it with the government and there were no files of any other family, both his parents didn't have siblings so he has no aunts and uncles and any cousins that they may have had are too far and have cut connections with them"

Kai scoffed "of course you won't find any files of them with the government, who do you think we are?" the male almost rolled his eyes. Oh he felt accomplished all right, but he was also just a tiny but irritated that people are making such a big deal out of this.

He just crushed a tiny little ant in his way, nothing more, nothing less.

That man didn't deserve any value.

"we?" karasuma, being the trained soldier that he is, picked up on the slip, no matter how small. Kai, however, didn't seem to mind.

"yes, we, I am nagisa's family. When I said two of us I meant the other pest. I still need to get rid of him but it just can't be that easy, can it?"

He then stood from the chair, irritation breaking through his facade.

"I don't get why you care so much. He never did" and with that stormed out of the room.

Karasuma sighed.

"what an eventful way to start a chapter" koro-sensei stated.

He got looks that at this point he should be used to.

• • • • • • • • • •

"were sorry but he died before he even got to the ambulance"

The look on the bluenette's face looked like an arrow -a very painful arrow- struck his heart.

"h-hai" his voice was low and shaky. The doctor gave him a pitying look before leaving him to mourn.

Little did he know while Nagisa's head was down, he couldn't help the crooked smile that formed on his lips.

He was free.

• • • • • • • • • •

"What do you mean he was killed!?" A man on the phone shouted, face red with anger.

"How!?" He exclaimed after a brief pause.

There was silence as he listened to the person on the phone, face turned an even angrier shade of red as the explanation continued.

The person on the other line finished.

He didn't talk, closing his eyes and taking a deep, calming breath- which by the way didn't help at all.

"So to sum it up" he started with gritted teeth "he got killed by a child who has feelings for his son"

"W-well, sir..."

"A CHILD!!! He's the head of the police and got killed by a high schooler who is in the failures class!!! EXPLAIN that to me!!" He screamed over the phone.

" Y-yes, b-but we're currently investigating his history and relations and sir... "

"W-we've found something..."

The enraged male breathed in deeply "send them to me immediately. It better be worth my while"

" H-hai"

Okay. Um, planned to add more but I decided to actually acknowledge the guilt in my chest and post this? Lol. Sorry. Why am I apologizing? Because I'm a horrible author who just spelled the word author as auhoe and god I feel like I haven't updated in, like, forever.