1:transfer student

It was just another normal day for class 3-E, well, as normal as it could get when given the task of killing your teacher. Lunch break rolled around and students were chatting happily.

"hey guys, look at this!" A voice shouted. It was isogai. His classmates gathered around him and looked over his shoulder to see what the news was. On his phone was a recent article about a murder.

Another murder was discovered on an alleyway at *** street, the victim was said to be an innocent civilian but was later discovered that he once killed a 5 year old child. The suspect of the murder was said to be 'the phantom' but no evidence has been found yet to prove this true-

Kayano sighed "like always, eh?" she said with a dejected tone.

This 'phantom' was a name given to a popular murder, they call him this since he or she has never been seen and there's always no sign of him being there. That might as well be their evidence of the 'phantom' ever being present in the first place. This guy or gal has been more active recently for whatever reason he/she has. It was kind of unerving.

"man, this guy is good"

"its kinda scary"

"it's been what? the sixth this week"

Were the whispers going around the room,they continued chatting about this certain topic for a while.

"wow, he's been on a roll, right nagisa-chan~" teased karma to the blue hared boy.

"how do you know the 'phantom's a boy?" asked rio raising her brows while crossing her hands on her chest.

"because, boys are much stronger than girls"

"ha!? you wanna prove that?"

"sure"

"bring it-"

"hey guys, stop it!" shouted kayano while nagisa sweatdropped letting out an akward laugh.

Karma smirked "make me."

Nagisa decided to interject before things got out of hand "come on karma-kun, nakamura-san, knock it off" he stated, they followed this time. Nagisa always seemed to have the power to do that, maybe it was because he was a cute little bean or because they held respect for him, he was a good assassin and a good person all in all.

Karma smirked "fine, nagisa-chan~"

"karma-kun, don't call me that!"

"aw, but its such a fitting nickname for you~" teased rio which made the said blueberry blush.

"stop it you two!" okay, maybe not all the time nagisa can stop them. In the background, kayano let out a giggle.

"come on guys, stop bullying nagisa" she said which earned her a grateful look from the said boy. Before the two got to retort. Koro-sensei came in.

"nyuruhuhuhu, hello class, please settle down now"

• • • • • • • • • •

A week has passed and everything was normal. Too normal. The murderer they talked about, 'phantom,' has been laying low and less murders have happened, something must be going on because the week before he was murdering like there was no tomorrow. That was an exageration but still.

Nagisa woke to a really annoying alarm, he groaned and sat on his bed looking at the time '8:59' his eyes widened. Quickly, he did his daily routine and ran to school.

The reason he was late was probably because he stayed up all night studying and doing 'chores' his 'father' asked him to. He bolted to school, once he reached tho old building of 3-E, he slammed the door open panting. Oh how dead he was.

What he didn't expect was to be met with a very familiar face.

• • • • • • • • • •

All the students of 3-E sat in their respective seats as the bell rung. They noticed nagisa was not there. Koro-sensei also noticed that when he arrived.

"nagisa's not here?" asked the yellow octopus in his alien like voice with his tentacles wiggling around.

"yeah koro-sensei" was the response he got from one of his students. The sensei nodded.

"alright, now let's-" but before he could finish his sentence, a knock on the door interrupted him. It opened and revealed karasuma with his usual serious face, he entered and faced them all.

"good morning everyone, it was sudden but we have a new student joining you today" he stated with his monotone voice. Whispers broke out in the room.

"who could it be?"

"another assassin?"

"at this time of year?"

"we had itona and riko"

"man, what a hassle"

Were heard, but were silenced with a loud voice, courtesy of their favorite teacher.

"nyuu!!?? Why didn't you tell me!? I didn't get to prepare! what if the room's too dirty! maybe he/she doesn't-" he continued to rant while going around the classroom to 'clean' or 'arrange.'

Honestly, the students found no problem with the room now, it was old and slightly broken down but they fixed that up and it was in the best condition it could be.

"what's there to worry about sensei, if he doesn't like it then he just has to deal with it~" said karma.

"there you go assuming someone's gender again, you sexist" stated rio.

"not this again guys" kayano sighed, she was worried, this time nagisa wasn't here.

"why don't we quiet down and let karasuma-sensei speak?" said isogai. Being the representative, everyone followed.

Karasuma stood silently slightly amused at their antics but kept his usuall face outside. Once everyone was silent again, he spoke.

"the transfer student is here right now actually" he turned to the door "you can come in now."

From behind the door came out a dashing young boy their age. He had silky looking black hair, green-ish, bright blue orbs and a pale complexion. He had a neutral face on but once he saw them, he smiled brightly. Heading towards the middle with a slight skip in his step, he bowed.

"hi, my name's kai shitai and I'll be joining you from now in please treat me well!" he introduced happily.

"he is going to join you in your mission" stated karasuma which kinda made others groan and some brighten up.

He's another assassin. This happiness is just a cover, a mask in order to complete this mission. But then again, what if it's not and he was actually that bubbly, it'd be kinda intresting that way. Even though they just met him, they knew he was the happy kind, or at least he seemed like it. You could practically see the aura radiating off him, with the flowers and everything.

After a while, karasuma left, kai got seated and class resumed. Everyone got along well with the new student well. He was kind, funny, smart, talented and approachable. It didn't seem fake because he even tried some assassination attempts and nothing about his demeanour changed, only a certain someone lost a few tenticles but nothing too big.

When it was time for the second subject, kai was asked to get some papers from the teacher's office, it could also help him get to know the school grounds more. He headed for the door but before he could open it a very familiar face greeted him.

There, panting and sweating looking like he had just ran a marathon was-

'nagisa'