5:Family Day

"were going to have a family day!"

".... eh?"

You may be asking how the teachers decided to host this activity. Well, it all started when koro-sensei found out what happened during PE time.

Flashback

"nyuru fu fu fu, I see" stated the yellow octopus as the two teachers finished explaining with a sad look in their eyes.

Koro-sensei, noticing the tense atmosphere, decided to lighten up the mood.

"such a horrible event must have troubled my students, and therefore, I have found a solution to soothe their worries!" shouted the teacher with his tenticles wiggling excitedly, the other ocupants in the room earned a confused look.

"and that is?" asked irina raising a single brow with her arms folded on her chest.

"a family day!" exclaimed the octopus.

"family day?"

"what's that?"

Koro-sensei chuckled "fu fu fu, this event is celebrated at one of the schools I went to while the incident was taking place, here, all the students will bring their families to school and will do fun activities together!" explained the teacher, the other two nodded.

"I see, and how will this help exactly?" asked karasuma.

The yellow alien struck a pose "they will have fun!"

Irina and karasuma stared at the teacher bluntly with an 'are you serious' look.

Koro-sensei started to shrink and panick "don't look at me like that! having fun will help them forget!" he stated quickly, sweating.

They still kept staring at him with a 'we don't believe you' look.

"they can melt their stress and worries through this!"

The 'you must be kidding me' look.

Koro-sensei kept panicking "it will be a break for us teachers!" he blurted out.

Silence.

They sighed 'ah, fuck it'

Flashback end

And that's how it came to this point in their lives.

"um, sensei, what exactly is a family day?" asked maehara raising his right hand to gain their attention.

"nyuruh fu fu fu" he chuckled and so started explaining to his students the activity.

By the end of it, most students were excited, some were neutral and one was dreading the day.

"wow, that's intresting! right!?"

"meh"

"what are the activities?"

"sounds kinda tiring"

"seems fun"

Were the comments heard throughout the room. Of course some were expected to have no parents like the assassins but thats no reason to not have fun.

Nagisa was chatting happily about the activity, he seemed excited. Keyword; seemed.

No one noticed the cold sweat trickling down his skin and the slight shaking of his hands nor his slightly pursed lipsed. That is, everyone but kai.