6:dinner

As karma walked towards his house, he kept mulling over the recent information he just found out. What was all that talk about? honestly, he just followed them because of their love rivalry and he thought kai was making another move but to his suprise, the black haired boy didn't even flirt one bit. Instead, they talked about leaving, killing... nagisa's father? and kai being nagisa's.... little brother?

Karma was confused. Like, hella confused. As. Hell.

His mind was in such a huge mess that he couldn't process everything, especially the brothers part. If they were siblings, why is kai trying to hit on nagisa?

Karma ruffled his hair roughly and let out a shout, after a minute, he spotted his house and sighed.

He guessed that he'll think more about it later.

Karma arrived home to be met with a quiet house again.

His parents were aways out, both buisy with their own jobs that they didn't have enough time for him. Don't get it wrong, its not like they don't love him or anything, its just that both are important peope in the business world and have a lot of work and papers to fill out.

Heck, the time they spend together as a family is so minimal that karma is closer to their housekeeper than his own parents. Speaking of housekeepers-

"welcome home, karma-sama" greeted a man with yellow hair swept back and purple narrow eyes as he came out from the kitchen door, he was slightly tan and wore a black suit fit for some kind of butler.

"yo, kiri" greeted karma back to the now identified kiri who just smiled at him, it was quite charming and could make any girl swoon.

"why don't you take a bath, dinner's almost ready, sadly, your parents can't be joining us today" stated the blonde heading towards the kitchen.

Karma just gave an absent hum in response and plopped down his bag on the couch before going to the bathroom to do as told.

When karma finished, dinner was already set and both him and kiri sat on the table to eat.

They always eat together, why not? they're the only people in the house anyways and they only have each other to keep company.

They ate in silence, not an akward one. More like a comfortable one as if the other knew that none of them wanted to speak.

Suddenly, the front door opened. The two curiously peeked at who had arrived, after all, they weren't expecting any visitors. To their suprise, it was two people.

One had long black hair that reached her hips with red eyes, she was just slightly tan and looked quite pretty. The other had red, slightly messy, hair and yellow eyes, he was tall and muscular with tan skin.

The lady smiled as she put her bag down, the man doing the same.

"suprise!" exclaimed the black haired beauty approaching the stock still red head, she hugged him which caused karma to snap out of his little tumor.

"mom, dad!?" he shouted hugging the lady back. The man smiled.

"hello, son, kiri-san" greeted the father approaching them.

Kiri bowed in respect "welcome home, you should have informed me you were coming, I could have prepared dinner" stated the butler looking back up.

The mother waved her hand in dismissal "don't worry, we bought food" she said pointing to the plastic bag she placed on the table.

"sorry for not being able to inform you, we weren't expecting to be able to come home either" stated the man sitting on the table and taking out the food on the plastic.