7:family

As nagisa entered the house, the door making a 'click' sound as he closed it, he sighed. The sigh turned to a sob, the sob turned to a cry.

He slid down the door wih tears freely streaming down his pale cheeks. He doesn't usually cry but after having a proper conversation with kai and without their masks. It really hit a nerve.

He heard footsteps fast approaching from the living room but he didn't care enough to move. The footsteps got louder until the person producing them finally arrived.

He loomed over nagisa, his shadow putting the bluenette in the dark and inabling him to see anything but the person. He looked up with tears still filling his eyes.

The man didn't seem to care though, he had on an angry expression.

"why are you home so late!?" shouted the man with a raspy voice.

"I-I was wi-" answered nagisa weakly but was cut off.

"shut up! I don't care about your stupid excuses! stand up and get me some wine!" shouted the man already walking away.

Nagisa just silently stood up and wiped his tears, with one last sniff, he stopped crying and his eyes suddenly had this desperation, helplesness, to them.

He placed his bag somewhere and, not even bothering to change his clothes, got some wine from the kitchen and put it in a glass. He headed to the living room and handed it to his 'father.'

The man looked at it and roughly took it, he chugged ot down and when the glass was half empty, he shouted-

"what are you standing there for!? go prepare dinner, im hungry!"

Nagisa quickly rushed to the kitchen wirhout complaint.

The man grumbled incohorent words but went back to watching TV anyway.

• • • • • • • • • •

The clattering of metal was heard as nagisa's 'father' placed his spoon on his plate as nagisa stood to the side, he hadn't really eaten, not like he can. He was holding the family day slip behind his back.

Not like he wants to or anything but he can't get any lower grades, his 'father' might scold him more.

"a-ano" he started. The man's head turned to him sharply.

"what!?" he shouted.

"u-um, we have an activity coming up" was all the bluenette said handing the piece of paper to the man in front of him.

"ha!? why'd you even think of giving me this!?" the man took it, crumpled it, and threw it on the ground. He then stood up and approached nagisa who just stood there looking down.

He then roughly pushed the bluenette to the wall, his hand holding both the other's above his head.

His other free hand was placed under nagisa's chin as to make them have eye contact.

"why'd you even think of speaking in my presence!"

The man smashed their lips together.

"mh!" nagisa moaned as he felt the man's tounge enter his mouth and scour every inch of it... like every other time.

The kiss went on for a long, painful time, long enough that nagisa couldn't breath. He started to struggle. The man noticed this and deepened the kiss, in a painfull way.

Nagisa's eyes were closed shut as they started to tear up.

The older man finally pulled back, a thick line off saliva connecting their mouths. The man licked his lips while smirking.

Nagisa panted heavily trying to get as much amout of air in his lungs.

He slid his hand down nagisa's pants and started carassing his member, nagisa moaned.

"p-please... please stop" the bluenette said in a squeaky voice.

The man squezed his member with made nagisa moan in pain.

"don't you dare speak to me!"

He then kneeled down to a level that hs head is directly hovering by nagisa's pants, he took one last look at the bluenette --panting, half lidded eyes with tears-- and then started eating him. (>////<)

This is nagisa's family. Close yet far.

• • • • • • • • • •

Nagisa shakily entered his room while hugging himself.

He was... not really... wearing anything and his hair was down, his eyes looked tired.

Nagisa went straight to bed not really caring enough to put on some clothes at that point. He just covered himself with the thin blanket he was blessed with and fell asleep.

In the end, his 'father' ended up signing the paper so he's coming to the 'family day' with him. For what reason, the bluenette knew nothing but at least his grades will increase so there won't be more suffering, its all worth it for that.

A single crystal tear fell down nagisa's pale cheek.

Nagisa doesn't usually cry, or so he said. Unbeknowns (?) to the bluenette, every night he cries unconsiously because at the deepest, darkest pits of his heart he knows that he's hurt. He's suffering. He's crying every minute of the day.

• • • • • • • • • •

"hi, im kai!" shouted a boy, he had black hair green-ish blue eyes and a bright smile.

A man with short, black hair and looked to be in his 30's stared down at the child. A lady behind the boy who had dark blue hair smiled and pushed the boy closer to the man.

"he's perfect isn't he?" said the lady, the man seemed to consider this.

He smiled after a while "if you like the kid I guess he's not bad. At least better than the other one we had" he said the last part with venom on his voice.

The lady nodded agreeing. The child looked at both of them confused.

"other one?" asked the boy inocently. The man ruffled his hair and laughed.

"no need for you to know" stated the man. The lady nodded with a smile.

"now come, were going to eat dinner" she said leading the way to the kitchen. The two boys nodded.

On their way, they passed a light blue haired boy scribbling down on a piece of paper. The two adults passed him like he wasn't even there.

Kai though, he stopped, curious on who this boy could be.

He approached him.

"hello" he greeted the boy who looked up from his drawing.

"hello" greeted the boy back blandly.

"what are you drawing?"

The bluenette looked back at the paper, he stood up and as he dusted himself off, gave him the paper and walked away soundlessly.

Kai stared at the leaving silhouette for a while, after he couldn't see him anymore, he looked at the drawing.

He saw three three people, two were clearly his new 'mother' and 'father,' one had black hair while the other had dark blue hair. In the middle was a little boy, he had black hair and it somehow looked like him.

His face fixed up in confusion, then, he noticed something.

In the background was a black blob. He looked closer and noticed there used to be a drawing of a boy with light blue hair. Was that the boy?

Why did he erase himself?

In the distance he heard a call "kai!" it was his mother. He quickly folded the paper and put it in his pocket, then, proceded to where the voice was.

In the shadows was the light blue haired boy, he had hollow eyes, a single crystal tear slipped out of his matching electric blue orbs.