10: Flames of hatred

"na-gi-sa!"

The bluenette suddenly felt an arm on his shoulder as the person pounced on him, making him topple over, he looked behind him to find a certain red head grinning to him like a madman.

"wah! karma-kun, don't just jump on a person like that!" cried nagisa as he tried to regain his balance.

"come on, lets go play some games" the red head stated, ignoring the shorter male's previous complaints.

"eh- but what about your parents

He pointed at three people, one with long black hair was waving at them while the other two were just standing there, seemingly conversing.

"see? their waiting for us" stated karma, he then directed his finger to another man, one with short black hair "your old man doesn't seem to be interested in doing anything" added karma as if an afterthought.

Nagisa bit his lower lip discreetly as his eyes were cast on the rocky ground. Of course karma didn't fail to notice this. Not even a second later, however, the bluenette went back to his happy facade.

"um, yeah, he's not one for social activities" he stated, the red head narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"alright then, lets go" karma forced a smile on his face as he dragged the bluenette to his family, introducing them.

"nagisa-chan!"

"nagisa...chan?"

"don't ask..."

Karma's father placed his head on his palm in expiration.

Nagisa just smiled akwardly as he bowed in respect.

"akabane-san" greeted the petite bluenette with a respectful bow.

"aw, no need be so formal nagisa-chan, it just makes me seem rude" stayed karma's mother, mahi, as she waved a dismissing hand at the boy.

"alright then, mahi-san, kasaru-san and-?"

"kiri"

"kiri-san" nagisa gave then a warm smile.

"Oh that was such an uke thing to do!" squealed the black haired beauty.

"uke?"

"don't ask..."

"right..."

• • • • •

Kai's deathly cold eyes seemed to peirce the man's soul as the said teen slowly strode towards him. Each steady yet threatening step made the black haired man's heartbeat quicken with fear, thumping in his chest as if wanting to break free from its cage.

He didn't understand.

Not one bit.

Kai narrowed his eyes as he stared into the other's, fear evident in his features, he finally was face to face with the man.

The man that loved him.

And yet loathed nagisa.

"k-kai, i-is that really y-you?" questioned the man, stuttering, unable to keep his speach smooth at the pressure and KI that was emitting from the said boy.

Kai smirked "why yes, hiraku-san, or should I say-"

The tempreature dropped.

"tou-san"

The man's eyes widened even further to an amendable level.

"k-kai... kai kai kai.... y-your a-alive!" shouted the man as he jumped on his feet, looking desperate as tears strained his wide eyes. He stumbled on his feet as he grabbed the said boy's clothes, crying into them.

The other just stared at him coldly, not bothering to even pity him.

"yes, im alive, but-" he kicked the man away harshly, making his body roll on the hard ground, a crimson starting to stain his form.

"-soon I don't think you still will be"

"w-what do you mean?" he asked as he forced himself up, confused as to why the boy was treating him as if he was lower than scum.

"'what' you say? I'm saying I'll kill you, you sorry excuse for a human being" spat the teen coldly while looking down at him as of he was the lowest of the low.

"WHY!?" he shouted as he straightened up, momentarily forgetting about his fear.

"why do you think" stated kai.

The man froze to think. Here he was, heart leaping in joy that he had met him once again.

His son.

The one he thought was dead.

Killed by that disgrace of a child.

Wait.

Him

He was the one manipulating his kai's thoughts.

That son of a-

"HIM! that idiotic boy!"

Kai smirked "good job."

The other man stood up fully, not caring about the stabbing pain in his stomach and the slight wounds from roughly skidding across the rocky surface. His hatred consuming him causing his mind to turn hazy in fury.

"but WHY!? He killed her! hurt me! hurt you!! He destroyed our whole family!!!" cried the black haired man as he took the boy from the collar, lifting him up.

Kai narrowed his eyes "no, you and that lady were the ones that destroyed your family. I was never your son. He was the only one I considered family"

"but you did think of us as family. You never defied us, he was never your brother. WAKE UP KAI! THAT STUPID PEICE OF SHIT MADE YOU THINK THIS!!"

"NO HE DIDN'T!!"

"SHUT UP KAI!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING! HE KILLED THEM!!!"

"YES I DO!! ITS YOU WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYING!!"

"KAI YOUR BEING DECEIVED, HE DESERVES TO DIE FOR WHAT HE'S DONE TO US, NOT ME!!"

"NO HIRAKU!! YOUR. BEING. STUPID!!!" and with that kai punched the man in the face, hard enough to cause a sticky liquide to cascade down his lips.

He spat out the blood in an attempt to rid of the iron taste that flooded his mouth.

He approached the lying body, rolling his fist as if preparing for another hit. His shadow loomed over the older, like a predator ready to pounce on its pray.

Ripping the miserable and mangled body to tiny peices slowly and painfully. Enjoying its screams of pure agony. Marveling at the thought that the helpless creature could do nothing but plead for its life. And watching as it takes its last breath before finally getting what it deserves.

Death.

"d-damed you... NAGISA!!!" he managed to choke out before letting his eyes close, joining his wife in the pits of hell. Burning there, never letting them escape the torture of the fire that consumed them in the living. The flames of hatred.

Of sin.

"wait... k-kai? w-what's going on?" a voice said behind him. The teen's eyes widened as he swifly turned around. He had not noticed someone approaching in his dazed fit of anger.

"how does he... k-know nagisa?"

More than one person was there.

Heeeeeeeey.... Im back? yeah, hope its not bad. The plot has finally started progressing. Oh, and I also noticed that this story was #3 in secerets. Because its spelled wrong, its supposed to be "secrets" ha ha lol. So, um, Im gonna go write the next chapter now.

Byeeeeee~