3:fight

Its been a few weeks and kai was getting along perfectly with everyone. By everyone, I mean including nagisa.

Suprising but after that lunch event they were fine, as if nothing ever happened. Although the class can't help but have this wierd feeling when the two are around. Like it felt right but wrong. Like the puzzle piece fit but in the wrong picture.

They've also noticed that kai has been trying to hit on nagisa or flirt with him and, of course, karma gets jealous but he would never admit it.

It was time for P.E. and everyone was excited, today karasuma was going to test their skills and how much they have improved. But what really got them going was the fact that they were fighting each other, but that's not all. Karma and kai were paired.

The two strongest people in the class. Fighting. Who wouldn't get excited with that.

They all lined up outside the school to wait for karasuma's instructions.

"alright, our fights will be arranged according to the number your pair picked. We did that yesterday right? so you should know" he stated which got responded with a "hai!."

They started and the fights were uneventfull, for kai at least. That is, untill he heard nagisa's name being called. He got paired with itona.

He was quiet most of the time but he loved gadgets and he looked strong so kai payed attention to their fight.

Itona fought with great agility and strength while nagisa he... He was holding back. Kai knew he was. He has seen him in action before and it was a lot better than this. What could be the reason he's holding back? there are no threats, no boundaries, no limits, no casualties so... Why?

"kai, I-I lost control... again!"

He shook his head, that can't be it, right? last time he checked. The blunette already had that under control. He focused his attention back to reality and noticed the fight was over. It was kinda boring with nagisa holding back his true prowess.

Not soon after, it was his turn to fight with karma. He stepped in the middle while everyone rested or had already replenished their energy and watched. Their fight was last since they thought it was going to be the most destructive. Good choice on their part.

They faced each other. One with lazy buy narrowed eyes while the other with a smile, one that screamed bloody murder.

Karasuma looked at both of them, then, raised his arm.

"start!" he shouted putting his hand down in a fast motion.

Karma rushed to the black haired assasin who lost his grinn and had on a poker face. Each of them knew not to underestimate the other.

Kai was a strong assasin with lots of skill and experience to go with it while karma was strong and smart with the instinct of a killer. This was truly a fight to behold.

When the redhead finally reached the other, he threw a punch at his face but kai dodged it by tilting his head slightly to the left. Kai then kicked karma under his feet to trip him bit the red head jumped back landing away from the assasin.

This time, kai advanced forward and karma put on a defensive front but just before he reached the other. He dissapeared.

Karma's eyes widened but swiftly blocked a kick from behind and used the chance to punch him in the face. It hit, suprisingly, but kai immidiately payed back by grabbing his arm and throwing him using great strength. Karma rolled on the ground a few painfull times before stoping and slowly lifting himselft up.

Both of them rushed at each other and threw a flurry of punches and kicks. Some hit and some missed and by the end of it they were covered in bruises. Karma's mouth was now bleeding.

Kai teleported, or at least it seemed like he did, behind karma and kicked him in the head. The read head stumbled but turned around swiftly and punched kai's stomach. He coughed out blood from the impact and all other injuries.

Kai uppercutted karma, he flew and landed with a loud thud which caused dust to cover the area. Once it cleared, karma was already launching himself towards kai. He tried kicking him in the head but the other ducked and punched him in the stomache.

It continued on like this for awhile, not even a minute later, they were now all covered in bruises and blood but nothing too bad, that is, until karma said something that made the assasin snap.

"ne, kai-kun~ who are you fighting for; nagisa?" karma scowled at his own words.

"tell me, why are you fighting me, for that shiota?"

"were having a practice match to test our skills, that's why"

Karma smirked "really?." kai just narrowed his eyes. "or could it be..."

"or..."

"for another thing?"

"because of that thing?"

That was the last straw. Karma has been getting in the way of him and nagisa and said something that hit too close to home. He's had enough.

Kai rushed to karma in a much faster speed than before and in a much more deadlier way, karma didn't even get a chance to react.

Not even a moment later, kai was on top of the read head repeatedly punching him in the face. There was so much blood that it started to get on his pale face.

He had a crazed and glossed look in his eyes not caring about his surroundings and his classmates looking at him in fear and shock.

The field was silent, the only thing that could be heard were the sounds of flesh hitting flesh, karma refused to scream, karasuma's shouts were ignored and now he was out of breath, irina/bitch was too shocked and koro-sensei was not there. Probably in Spain or something.

In the midst of everything, nagisa exhaled shakily which caused some of the people's attention to focus on him. What caused everyone's heads to turn, however, was what he did next.

He walked towards the pair, bangs shadowing his eyes and mouth in a thin line, once he reached them. He said something almost inaudibly but the silence that overcome the field caused everyone to hear it.

"kai shiota" nagisa looked up and his eyes held something- no- nothing. His eyes were dead.

"stop" he said the word in such a chilly tone that it made everyone freeze. Including kai.

The black haired teen looked at his bloody hands shakily, then looked at his victim's face.

"w-what" he started with a low and shaky voice.

"h-have I d-done" he said as tears started to brim in his eyes. He looked at nagisa.

"what have I done" he stated again with fear evident in his features.

Nagisa looked at him with a dissapointed and pitying look.

"you have done wrong"