8:preperations

Kayano stretched as she finished decorating the stage for some performances that a few of their classmates volunteered to do. She still needed to decorate the table for food though but a short break wouldn't hurt, right?

She wandered around seeing how everything was coming along. It looked pretty great and they had a bunch of activities planned for their families to enjoy.

"shut up!" she suddenly heard a voice she was quite familiar with. She worriedly ran to where the source was to find a not so surprising scene.

The first thing she noticed were the two boys standing across each other staring daggers like their life depended on it.

The next was nagisa standing in between them looking as worried as she was, he kept looking between them trying to stop whatever their doing, most likely fighting.

"ha! why, huh? 'cause its true?" taunted karma with a smug face and glaring even more right after. Kai growled.

"IT. WAS. AN. ACCIDENT!" shouted kai even louder which most likely caused the rest of their classmates to gather around to see the commotion.

Unsurprisingly, for some reason, it was karma and kai again. By now everyone knew that both were fighting for nagisa and so fights with them are pretty normal, but this one seemed more serious.

"really now?" taunted karma even more.

"yes" stated kai firmly calming down. He was an assassin for kami's sake!

"well, whatever it was, it was still bleeding. badly." stated karma with a growl this time.

That's when kayano noticed nagisa with a towel over his forehead, you could clearly see the crimson liquid seeping through it. She hurriedly ran to the bluenette.

"nagisa! are you okay?" she exclaimed worriedly while rushing to the said boy. This caused a few of their classmates to also approach him.

"nagisa, are you okay?" asked rio looking at the blood soaked towel.

"here let me wrap that up" said isogai having gotten a bandage from the clinic. Nagisa smiled gratefully at him.

"I would never mean to hurt him" stated kai with a bite in his tone.

"but you. still. did."

"it was accidental!"

"then be more careful!"

"I was!"

"if you were he wouldn't have been hurt in the first place!"

"I didn't see him!"

"your an assassin!"

"but im not perfect!"

"well maybe you-" but before karma could finish his retort, a voice interrupted him.

"guys!" it was nagisa. He had been trying to stop them before things escelated too much for a while.

"please, it was an accident, it was my fault for not looking" he stated with a nervous smile.

"no way!" both shouted at the same time looking at the bluenette.

"he was the one not looking!" shouted karma pointing at the black haired boy.

"I didn't see you there!" shouted kai being the slightest bit more modest in the face of nagisa.

Nagisa chuckled nervously not knowing what to really do in such a situation.

"guys, guys, calm down. What happened?"  asked kayano deciding to help the bluenette out.

Kai grumbled but still decided to tell her what happened.