Chapter 3

I threw my phone against the back of my bedroom door

I threw my phone against the back of my bedroom door. It fell onto the ground in pieces. I haven't even been gone for two months and my boys back home are already getting themselves into trouble. I needed to get out of this house and hunt some action. It sucks living in the middle of nowhere there's nothing to do. I picked up the phone pieces from the floor and put them on the desk across the room. I grabbed my leather jacket from my bed and walked out the door. I tell my aunt I'm leaving and go out the front door. My Harley Davidson motorcycle sitting in the driveway waiting for me. I told my mom I wasn't leaving if she didn't let me take my bike. I got on my bike and drove out of the driveway.

I drove around until a saw a diner. I pulled into the parking lot and got off my bike. Some of the lights on the sign were out so it was hard to make out what it said. Samhill Diner. Getting a drink before I go home wouldn't hurt. I walked into the diner. Surprisingly a lot of people were there. It must be the spot in this nowhere town. I scanned to room looking for somewhere to sit when I saw wavy strawberry blonde hair. There was only one person I knew who had hair like that. I walked over to the booth. The booth was filled with boys including Chris. Brynn sat in the corner of one of the seats. She stopped smiling when she saw me. "Alex," Chris smiled. Brynn rolled her eyes and took a sip of her soda.

"Hey, Chris." The rest of the boys starred at me. Brynn saw this.

"Alexander these are my brothers Daxton, Tucker, Brooks." She pointed to each one as she said their names. "And this is Mason my friend." She pointed to the guy sitting next to her. God, she has a ton of brothers. It seems like every time I want to talk with Brynn I learn something that makes it harder.

"So you're the guy who Brynn always complains about," Brooks said. She complains about me? "Ow." Brynn must have kicked him under the table. Her face was a little red and she stared at him.

"Let's go it's getting late," Brynn said rushing Mason and Chris our of the booth next to her. They all stood up and walked towards the door. Daxton and Tucker kept their gaze on me as they walked away. She can't get away that easy.

That was a way to ruin my Friday night

That was a way to ruin my Friday night. Alexander has been terrorizing me since the first day I met him. Calling me pet names and staring. Now he's following me! At least he knows now that I have a bunch of brothers. I climbed into Mason's truck with him. He was taking me home from the diner. Every Friday night my parents let us go out and do want we want. Today we all went mudding on the four-wheelers and to the diner. The diner was place we hung out a lot. I ran my fingers through my hair. It was coved in mud and in knots. I definitely have to take a shower when I get home. "So that's the guy who you hate," Mason said.

"Yep," I said popping the p. "He's just annoying. More than Brooks and that's saying a lot." Mason laughed as we pulled into my long driveway. Once we got up to the house a gave Mason a hug and hopped out of the truck. He went back down the driveway leaving a cloud of dust. Daxton and Tucker's trucks weren't here so that meant they weren't home yet.

All the lights were off meaning that my parents were sleeping. I quietly walked in the door and up the steps to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and took my hair out of the ponytail. I then peeled off my muddy clothes and hopped into the shower.

When I was done with my shower I wrapped myself in a towel and started to brush my teeth. I sat on the counter too tired and too lazy to stand. As I brushed my teeth toothpaste got all over my face and fell down onto my towel. I didn't care. I spit into the sink and washed off my face. I walked to my room. I pulled PJs out of my dresser and threw them on my bed. I dropped my towel and let it fall to the floor. I put on my PJs that consisted of a camo oversized hoodie and black short shorts. In Oklahoma the nights get cold. I started to brush my hair. I heard a tap on my window and went to look at it. I looked out the window and all I saw was complete darkness. I went on with brushing my hair. I heard another tap on my window. I went back over to it and saw a dark figure. I opened the window and the dark figure climbed into my room.

"Alexander What are you doing here?" Brynn said loud enough to wake up the whole house

"Alexander What are you doing here?" Brynn said loud enough to wake up the whole house. I put my hand over mouth.

"Shh, you can't let your family know I'm here." She ripped my hand away from her mouth.

"How did you figure out where I live?"

"I followed your brother's home." I said I wasn't gonna let her go that easy.

"You're crazy." I jumped on her bed.

"I get that a lot." She rubbed her forehead.

"Why are you here?"

"Wanted to see you. I was gonna talk with you at the diner but you left." We both heard footsteps outside of Brynn's room. I scrambled off her bed and to the window. "See ya later babe." And with that, I went out the window.