Maybe.he'll.do.many.things.that.i.always.knew.he.would.be.able.to.do.

2 years later---------------------

Graduation day. We have had a rocky, and quite frankly, difficult last few years.

Johnny and Katie are still dating. They are both sophmores now. Johnny loves her, I can tell by the way he looks into her eyes and blushes everytime he sees her. He keeps a journal and I finally figured out where he has been keeping it. I read one of his journal entries the other day:

I think it's sort of stupid how I'm a guy and I'm writing in this retarded jounal that mom gave me, but whatevsss.

I really love Katie. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Sometimes I don't believe that she deserves someone like me. She deserves someone better. But one thing that she can't find somewhere else is the love that I return. I tell her everyday that I love her, and it's true. There is nothing that would change my mind. Everyday, I fear that she will break up with me, but I remind myself that she loves me too. Or does she?

Katie is 16 years old. Her favorite color is Neon Green, except when she's sad, then she'll say that it's periwinkle. She loves my laugh because it's different everytime. She is an amazing kisser. Not that I ever had a complete "make-out" session with her. But, trust me, I would like to. It's just that her parents are super protective, and her dad would kill me if I did anything to hurt her. Which I would never do.

Here's a little poem I wrote about her...nothing special, but I'm thinking about giving it to her on Valentine's Day:

Your eyes,

They sparkle like the dew on the dark green grass.

Your hair,

Falls perfectly,

Like waves of a chocolate waterfall.

Your lips,

Are irresistable,

Especially when we're alone.

No matter,

How hard I try,

I will never deserve you.

And you,

Should never settle on average.

Which is why,

I need to tell you,

Something that I never told anyone else.

They weren't like you.

You are different.

Different, but good.

So good that it makes me realize,

I need to tell you this before it's too late.

I love you.

You are the only one that I have ever loved.

And ever will.

Never give up faith,

Because I know that we can make it.

As long as you love me.

Because I will never,

Ever,

Ever,

Give up on you.

--Johnny Wirth

See, now how cute is that? He did give it to her on Valentine's day, and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. She embraced and kissed him immediately. She sobbed a little bit, but a happy sob.

So, now here we are on graduation day. Zack is valedictorian, my nerd. He wasn't doing too hot the first few years of high school, but he definitely made his turn around. I knew it.

Mom is sitting in the front row, while I make my way up the stage collecting my diploma. She is still single. Never tried to find someone else. Me and Johnny try hard to visit often so that she doesn't get lonely again. We love her, and can't afford to lose her anytime soon.

Next to her, sits our child, Madeline. She is now 2 years old. We adopted her from a foster care  facility. Madeline's parents gave birth to her but weren't able to care for her, and the parents were forced to give Madeline to foster care. It breaks my heart to see those kids go through stuff like that because I could never imagine not having my mom always by my side. To live with new parents, never knowing the real ones.

I love my life.

I have a husband, a beautiful daughter, my mom, my brother, and hopefully, a sister-in-law.

I don't know what to ask for next!

--------------------------------------------

**Sorry, it's getting sort of boring. The END!! The Epilogue is next!

Love you all and thanks for taking this journey with me on my first ever book!!! :)

<3 Kay**