Maybe.he'll.make.his.move.

Finally, it's 7th period. Lunchtime!!!! 

I look around the cafeteria for Jason. This friggin' thing is humongo!!! I don't think that I would ever be able to find Jason in this thing!!!  

"Ooh! " I feel someone's hands squeeze my ribs. I look behind me, a little freaked out to be honest, to find Jason with a brown bagged lunch in his hand. 

"Oops! Sorry did I scare you? If I did I'm totally sorry. I didn't mean to! I was just..." but I cut him off. 

"Jason, it's fine. I promise." 

"Ok. Good." 

"Ummm...where do you guys sit each day. I mean this cafe is much larger than mine back in Colorado." Ya. That is where I came from. I now live in sunny Orlando, Florida! Maybe if everything goes well with Jason he can take me to Sea World or something fun :)  

"Well we just sit here in the corner so we didnt have to walk everywhere." 

"Haha I get it. I would do that too if I was you guys. I'm pretty lazy. Haha." 

"Ya well that's ok, because we are too." 

Then me and Jason both sit down at the table together. This is going to be great. Just me and him sitting together at lunch. I hope that sitting with the new girl doesn't deck his reputation or anything. I would hate to do that to him. 

"Hey Jason!" "Yo! What's up?" "Who's your girlfriend?" Were all noises coming from three different guys that totally just ruined my fantasy of just me and Jason. One of the boys looked a little shorter than me with dark brown spikey hair. The next looked about as tall as Jason with short light brown hair. Finally the last looked at about an in between height of me and Jason with super long curly blond hair. 

"Hey guys! Nothing much, just hanging with Emma." 

"And who must you be?" They all asked me simultaneously. 

"Emma. Obviously. And who are you guys?" 

"Ooh Jason you've got a snapper. Well my name is Matt." He was the short, brown spikey haired one.

" Ya you do! And my name is Adam." He was the light brown haired one.

"Wel, I think it's nice that you are showing the new girl around Jason.  My name's Zack by the way." He was the curly blond haired one.

"I get it you guys. If you dont want to sit with us, thats fine. I understand. You can go sit by yourself if thats how you feel." Jason says. I think it's nice that Jason was sticking up for me, but Zack seems really nice compared to all of the other ones though.

"I don't think you need to worry Jason. Emma's not ugly ya know! I think we'll get along together just fine. Well, we'll just be getting going then," As Matt and Adam put their arm around me a pull me away from the table.

"Guys! Guys!!! If you want to be my friend that much, you can just sit with me and Jason! He did ask me to lunch first you know!"

"Whatever. I guess we'll just have to lower our rep and sit with you losers." Geez, Matt had a really nasty attitude!!!

Then they all sit at our table. I hope this doesn't get awkward for me and Jason sitiing with all of his friends. I don't want them to interfere with our relationship, I mean, I really like Jason, and I hope he likes me too.

Brrrrrring

"Bye see ya guys later!"

Then we all go to our next classes

2 periods later......

"Hey Emma!" Jason met me at my locker after school. Cute. 

"Oh hey Jason! Shouldn't you be getting ready to go home?"

"Ya, um my locker is right here though!" Oh, what a coincidence. His locker is right next to mine! Cool!

"Cool, so do you want to walk to the bus with me? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to or anything. Or if you have plans or something. Not to say that you wouldn't have plans or anything, but..." He needs to calm down! If he wasn't this frazled all of the time...maybe we could get somewhere.

"Yep that would be great!"

"Cool! Also, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house after school? Maybe to study, or do something else." Then I could swear that he winks at me!

"Sure! Awesome! See you there!"

This is going to be great! We could study, or you know, do something else...wink wink...maybe we'll just hang out, watch a movie and eat grapes or some other fruit, ya know...i could really go for some frozen lemonade right now! Maybe he'll ask me out on another date.  Maybe he doesn't think of this as a date. But if he does, maybe he'll ask me to dinner.