The Date

Ding-Dong!

Just arrived at Jason's house and I still can't believe that he lives here! It is practically a mansion! It looks like the exact house that they use for the Cullen's in Twilight! I decided to dress casually fancy. I'm wearing my jeggings from Hollister and a cute loose shirt from Forever 21 with black flip flops. My hair is naturally curly with a side poof. I hope that he thinks I look okay.

"Hey Jason!"

"Hey Emma! Are you ready for our study date?"

"Sure am! I'm sorry, but do you happen to have anything to eat? Because I'm starving!" Excuse me, but you cant blame a girl for being hungry at 4:30 in the afternoon.

"Well we have pop-tarts in the cupboard, if that sort of stuff interests you."

"Ya. Sure. Where do you want me to out my shoes?"

"Ummm...I guess you can just set them here by the door."

"Cool, where's the kitchen?"

He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers, then walks me to the kitchen. I don't think that any boy has ever taken this much interest in me. Jason would be my first ever boyfriend, and no boy has ever touched my hand before besides my dad.

"Here you go. Wanna watch a movie?"

"YUPPPP! Anything but Lion King, I don't like how his uncle wants to kill his brother and nephew just to become king."

"Haha! I totally understand!" He started to go up this spiral staircase and got about half way up when he yells down to me, "ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?"

So then I start running up the stairs behind Jason. When we finally reach the top he grabs a movie in a Wegmans plastic bag and puts in the DVD player. The previews start showing up and I realize when it gets to the disc menu, it is The Hunger Games.

"No WAY!! You must've gotten up at the crack of dawn just to get this movie at the stores!"

"I did! I loved all of the books and I just couldn't wait any longer to see the movie! It was just a coincidence that I met you today to watch it with me, I mean, you're a really special girl Emma. I don't know if you realize this, but when I first saw you, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. It might sound cheesy, but it's the truth."

"I know, well actually I don't know. But, I felt the same way when I saw you! I'm really glad that I met you, or else I'd probably be watching my little bro play MW3." Yup, that's right. I have a really annoying 12 year old brother in 8th grade, that unfortunately is going to be in my school next year. UGH!!! His name is John, but everyone in our family calls him Johnny, only because he is the youngest, and supposedly the cutest.

"Well I'm glad I met you, and that you don't have to watch your brother." Then Jason hits play, and the movie starts.

After 2 minutes of the movie, Jason gets off of the ground, grabs a blanket and a pillow, and opens the futon so it looks like a bed.

"Your welcome to join me ya know?" I love this, so much! MY first date ever with a boy and he wants me to cuddle with him. I don't know if I want this relationship to move this fast though. I mean, my parents were in high school too when they started dating. Then in my mom's sophomore year, her and my dad had an uh-oh and accidentally had me! So then, my mom was the stupid junior with her first kid already, my dad broke up with her because he didn't want to have a kid either, and my mom dropped out of school because she wasn't able to keep up with the school work and a child. I just don't want that to happen to me too. But who could say no to Jason on a futon?

"OK!" I smirked at him and joined him under the covers and we silently watched the movie together, and slowly drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning...roughly 10:30 or so......

"Oh Shit!!! Jason wake up!!!" I shake Jason back and forth on the bed, obviously meaning to try to wake him up. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm screaming at him!

"What the....Emma? What are you doing?!"

"I never told my parents that I was staying the night! They are probably flipping out at me at this very moment in time." I try to stay as calm as possible because Jason is probably thinking 'Wow, what a spaz.' or 'Jeez, she needs to take a chill pill.' "Please excuse me while I go make a phone call to my parental units."

"Alrighty, I will be waiting right here if you need anything."

I run out of the room, almost trip down the spiral staircase, and slide on the vinyl floor into the kitchen. Then, I whip out my cell phone and dial the house number. BOO, voice mail! Then I try my moms cell, voice mail again! Whatever, I'm done with this. I'm just gonna go home. I text Jason...

To: Jason ;) <3

I'm sowwy but i gotta leave. I had a great time though! ;) maybe we could do it again sometime :)

From: Jason ;) <3

totz :) see ya...oh and if it wasn't clear last night, i have something to ask you.

To: Jason ;) <3

Yezzz.....?