Maybe.he'll.get.a.tux.for.the.big.day...

Today's the day that every girl dreams about. Shopping for her wedding dress. I'm going with my mom because she is one of my only family members that cares for me right now.

I decided, that I wanted a black wedding dress. I am not normal , and I don't want a normal wedding.

Zack is getting a white tux, and I am getting a black wedding dress. So, we are going to be almost opposites. Usually, the guy has a black tux and the girl has a white dress.

I haven't really given much thought to who I wanted to be my bridesmaids, because I don't have many girlfriends. But, whoever I do choose, I want them each to have different colored shoes on. I am going to have six bridesmaids, and each is going to wear a pair of heels that is one color of the rainbow, such as; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.

I get to the dress shop, and it looks really old. There is antique flower wallpaper, and a pink fuzzy carpet. But, I am in awe looking at all of these different dresses.

There are long, short, big, small, black, white, glittery, plain, and every other style you could ever imagine.

This woman came up to us, and asked, "Hi, are you picking up, or picking out?"

"Picking out please."

I don't know why, but this lady looks strangely familiar. Almost like from a dream, or something.

"Right this way." She starts walking to a different area of the store. "Do you have an idea of what kind of dress you would like?"'

"Yes. I would like a long, strapless black dress. Prefferably with a bunch of ruffles, and a sash."

"Just wait here. I think I have the perfect dress for you."

We sit there for about 10 minutes. During the wait, I try to think where I know this lady from. She was a skinny, snow blonde haired lady that couldn't of weighed more than 90 lbs. after eating a whole Thanksgiving dinner. I feel like I know who she is, but at the same time, I would never know.

I see the lady come out from the back, and she is carrying the most beautiful wedding dress that I have ever laid eyes on. Even though it isn't the most traditional, it is by far, gorgeous. I can't believe that that is the dress that I will be marrying Zack in. I can't belive that I am getting married to Zack.

"Is this ok?"

"Oh my god, it's perfect! How did you know?"

"I guess that I just inherited it from working here for over 20 years. Haha."

"I guess so! How much would this be?"

"Um, for anyone, this would usually be about $730. But, for you, I think I can afford to let you have it for an even $500."

"Really? That would mean sooo much!"

"No problem."

She rings us up, and I can't help thinking, She knows me too.

-----------------------------------------

Questions:

Who is the lady?

How does Emma know her?

What's going to happen next?

Love you all and thanks soooo much for reading!!! :)

<3 Kay :)**