Intro

**Before you all start reading, if you are going to read :/ please give me some suggestions or comments because I really want to know what you all are thinking about my writing. Thank you all very very very much and have a glorious day!!! :)**

"Hello?" The first day of high school. Never, ever, ever, a pretty sight. Especially when you are new to the city or town or state or region or county or even world possibly, if you're like an alien or something supernaturally strange. 

"Hi, you're the new girl right?" Thanks new teacher. If you know my name can you please call me that? Not new girl. Enough people will be calling me that in the next 24 hours. 

"Right. And you are?" I ask this new teacher. See how she likes it.

"Haha. I am Mrs. Sweet." 

"Cool and you know my name right?" 

"Yes,of course! You're Emma Wirth!" 

"Yep! You got it right! Gold Star for you!" Mrs. Sweet gave me a dirty look and just continued with her lecture. 

"So you will need to go to the guidance office to go get.............." but her "very" important talk was just going to have to wait. The most gorgeous guy just walked by my arm. Like legit, he might have touched it! Was that on purpose?!?! So I look behind my shoulder just to make sure he still at least is looking at me. Not creepy staring, but casually looking of course. HE WAS!!!! :) but it wasn't smart of me to look at that point of time because Mrs Sweet legitimately flipped her lid at me. 

"Miss Wirth, you can look at hotties on your own time. But unfortunately you are on my time at the moment so go pick up your schedule at the guidance office please." 

"Whatever bossy." I say, and roll my eyes.

So with that I stomp my way to the guidance office. Wait! What did Mrs Sweet want me to get from the office?!?! Whatever, I'll figure it out when I get there. Now back on Mr Hot Tamale...He had baby blue eyes and golden blond hair. And NO, it was not short and buzzed, of course it was long and flippy. He was about 5'7 and was skinny. Not anorexic skinny but strong and ab-y skinny.

"Hi. Is this the guidance office?" It says guidance office on the door but I just want to make sure. Ya know? 

"Yep. You obviously must be Emma." Why does everyone know my name?!? 

"Uh-huh. Don't you have something for me?" 

"Oh yes! Here is your schedule and your locker combination." And with that she hands both to me. 

"Thank you very much! I will just be on my way now if you don't mind." 

"Sure! Have a great day!" 

"You too!" And I walk out of the office into the world. Maybe flippy hair dude will notice me :/ 

**if you guys are reading his...can you please leave.comments :) thank you :) much appreciated.**