The Hospital

When we got to the hospital, they immediately gave me a cot in room 423. Right now, I'm not allowed to have visitors, but we've only been here for 30 minutes, and the doctors are still examining me. I hope nothing's seriously wrong! I mean, I know that I lost my memory, and that's super bad in itself, but I hope I have no further injuries that could be worse, if that's possible...

-----------------------

The Next Day.....

"You better let me in to see her!"

"No! I can't trust you after what you did to her!"

"I didn't do nothing! Now let me in!"

"There is no way in hell I'm letting you in!"

I can tell that these are two boys yelling, just outside of my room. I can't make out who the second one is, but I think that the other one is Jason.

Then I see him, the boy that was just fighting with Jason so he could come in. I recognize his face, but I just can't associate his name with it.

"Hey Emma, do you know who I am?"

I want to scream in his face, NO! NO I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! but, I control myself and politely say, "No, who are you?"

"I'm Zack, your boyfriend."

"Really?"

"Of course! How could you forget about me?"

Then Jason barges in the room. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? This poor girl is brainwashed and you're taking advantage of her! I can't believe you Zack!"

"I'm not lying!! You could've asked her yourself any day of the week and she would've said me! Not you!"

"I never said that..."

"But you sure as hell were thinking it!"

"Jason, can I talk to you for a second? And Zack, can you go into the hall?"

"Sure Emma," Jason replied.

"Whatever you say," Zack said as he took himself into the hall.

Once I heard that door shut behind Zack, I whispered to Jason, "Tell me the truth, because I know that I'm not going to get it from Zack."

We both laugh, and the Jason says, "OK, since you knew Zack's name, we knew that that was where you were all weekend, and we knew that he dropped you off at my house before he drove off with his girlfriend, Hannah, in her pink jeep."

"So he has a girlfriend, and he wants me to believe that I'm his girlfriend?" What a douche bag!

"Ya..."

"So that's it?"

"Pretty much, I mean, your single, and any boy with the right mind set would do anything to be able to call you their's."

"And any girl with the right mind set would do anything to be able to call you their's."

Then, he leans down and kisses me, right on the lips. We keep kissing, until finally the nurse comes in and tells Jason that I need to get some rest. He gives me one last kiss, and then he walks out the door, into the hallway.

But I swear, out of the corner of my eye, I see Zack pull Jason by the collar of his polo, out of the exit door, into the streets.