The BIG day!

3 Months Later--------------------

Today's the day. The day that I will become Mrs. Emma Wirth-Matthews. I know that I am in love with Zack, and I can't wait to finally be his forever.

I'm all dressed up in my black wedding gown, and my black veil, ready to make those steps down the aisle. I really didn't want to walk down the aisle without my father by my side, so I did a little research. I found out where my father currently lives and asked him to come to my wedding.

At first, he didn't recognize who I was and I was upset. How could my own father not recognize me? Then I realized that I have never seen my dad, and he has never seen me. So as you could expect I forgave him quickly.

When my mom found out, she was not happy. She told me that she'd rather have the devil walk me down the aisle than him. I needed her to understand that he was still my dad, and I wanted him come, no matter what he did to our family.

I figured out who my six bridesmaid's were to be.

-Rachel, Zack's older sister. She has long blonde hair, and is 19 years old. Rachel goes to Yale. 

-Liv, which is short for Olivia, who is Zack's younger sister. Liv is 14 years old and is in Johnny's grade in school. Personally, I think that he should dump Katie and go out with Liv, because Liv is unbelievably pretty for her age. She wants to be a model when she grows up, and I think she will be. 

-Ysabelle, pronounced Isabelle, who is my best friend from Colorado. She has long blonde hair and is 17 years old. I saw many pictures, and scrapbooks with me and her. She still lives in Colorado, but comes to visit once in a while.

-Grace, my favorite cousin. She has brownish-blackish hair and is 20 years old. Grace is currently starring in many Broadway shows, and is an amazing singer! I love her to death!

-Brooke, my half-sister. After I found out who my dad was, I realized that he had a daughter. After my dad broke up with my mom, he got married and had another child. Brooke is so super nice. My favorite thing about her, is that she doesn't care about what happened between our parents. Brooke is super tall and is 15 years old.

-Last, but not least, there is Penelope, but we like to call her Nelly. Nelly is Zack's twin sister and of course they are fraternal. We don't get to see her often though because she goes to a private girls' school. Lately, she's been trying to hang out with both of us more, so she can have a better relationship with her brother.

All of the bridesmaids were going to wear short black dresses, and different colored shoes. The groomsmen were to wear white tuxs. Since we thought that it would be really difficult for them all to wear different colored shoes, we decided that they were going to wear different colored hankerchiefs.

We had a meeting with all of the bridemaids to decide which color shoes they were going to wear. It actually worked out quite nicely because all of their names started with one of the letters from the colors of the rainbow. Rachel is red. Liv is orange (Olivia). Ysabelle is yellow. Grace is green. Brooke is blue. Lastly, Nelly is purple (Penelope).

We decided that we were only going to have three groomsmen. Johnny, my brother, obviously. Matt and Adam, who are both mine and Zack's friends.

Adam is wearing an aqua hankerchief, Johnny is wearing a jade henkerchief, and Matt is wearing a maroon hankerchief.

From: Zack <3

babe, r u ready to do this?

To: Zack <3

never been more ready in my entire life

From: Zack <3

ok see u in a few minutes then

To: Zack <3

k love u

From: Zack <3

love u

Then, my dad walks into the dressing room. He's wearing a spiffy looking white tux with a black hankerchief.

"Are you ready?"

"Yup! Let's do this."

He grabs my arm and walks me outside. I am having a backyard wedding because I didn't get confirmed to a church. Also, I never really wanted a church wedding anyways.

I can't believe that today is the day I'm getting married. The big day. The day that I am going to become Mrs. Emma Wirth-Matthews. My biological dad is walking me down the aisle, and I see my fiancee waiting for me.

The priest tells us to hold hands, so we obey. His hands are really clammy, but I bet that mine probably are too.

"Zack, will you take Emma to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I will." He smirks at me. Excited.

"Emma, will you take Zack to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I will." I squeeze his hands, anticipating what is about to happen next

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Zack pulls me into him for our first kiss as husband and wife. Husband and wife? Is that right? Yes. Yes it is. I can't believe it. We kiss for maybe like two minutes, with everyone around us cheering. It was long and passionate. We both pull out, and Zack walks me back into the house.

"Hello Mrs. Emma Matthews."

"Boy, do I love hearing you say that!"

He pulls me in for yet another kiss. This time, I get a flashback. I feel myself fall to the ground, and an image flows in my head. I'm kissing someone, in a movie theatre? I think it's Zack, but I could be wrong.

"EMMA! EMMA ARE YOU OKAY?!"

I see Zack pulling me off of the ground.

"What? Oh, ya I'm fine. Um, just lightheaded. I'm fine. Don't worry."

"I saw you look like that before. I can't let it happen again."

"No, I just had something like a flashback. But, I'm fine."

"Emma, what did you see?"

"Nothing, oh, I don't know."

"Emma?"

"Nothing, it's fine."

"Tell me later."

Then I see her. The lady. The lady who sold me my dress at the wedding shop. Why was she here? She wasn't invited. How did she even know the wedding was today? And then I know where I saw here before. The hospital.

"Excuse me Zack, I need to go see someone real quick."

"Okay, see you later."

I walk up to her, and she locks eyes with me. "Emma, you're probably wondering why I'm here, and I know that I have a lot of explaining to do. Because I know that I owe you that much."

"Ya, I agree. I mean, I barely even know who you are! How did you even know my wedding was today?"

"That's the problem, you know exactly who I am."

-----------------------------------------------

**Hey guys! Thanks soooo much for reading again! Had to leave this chapter as a cliffhanger, it's getting good! Don't be a silent reader! Comment, Vote, and Fan...I always Fan back...

<3 Kayyyyyyy**