The Aftermath

I swear, I must've been laying on the ground for a good 30 minutes untill I heard a car pull up next to my face. I couldn't really see who the person in the car was, but the car I think was a Silver Escalade. 

"Oh, my, gosh....honey are you ok?"

"W-w-what?" After falling on the ground, my vision got super blurry, probably because i slammed my head against the concrete. I wouldn't be surprised if I had some really bad head injuries either.

"Let's just get you in the house." All I could recognize was that the person picking me up right now was a women. To be perfectly honest, I didn't even know who's house I was at right now, that's how disoriented I feel right now.  Once she steps one foot in the house, I can't stay awake any longer, and instantly, fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------

One hour later:

"Emma, Em-m-ma?" I could tell this was a boy's voice, familiar, but not clear.

"Jason, give her some space, she's had a rough day."

"Ya, I know! But, it's all my fault mom! I let her go away, I should've driven her home or something, or told her parent's where she was! It's all my fault!" So this is where I am. I am at a boy named Jason's home, on his couch. This boy, Jason, is leaning over me, crying. I can't believe he feels like this is his fault. What does he mean? What has happened? Nothing bad has happened, right? "Oh, God! Thank the Lord! Emma! Your awake!" I guess, I'm Emma! And, why is he so grateful that I'm awake, I was only sleeping right?

"W-what?"

"Emma, it's me Jason, remember?"

"H-honestly, no, I d-don't know who y-y-you are."

"Oh Jeez! Emma, what's the last thing you remember?"

"I don't remember anything! I don't even know what just happened, and then I saw you people, and I don't even know who you are! Are you my parents and you're my brother? Like honestly, I need some explaining done!"

"You can't be serious..."

"Dead serious. All I know is that your name is Jason, and you think it's your fault for me being here, and I can tell that you care a lot about me."

"Well, I do. Mom, Dad, can you leave me alone with Emma, I think I can possibly help her get her memory back a little." Then, his parents get off of the ground and head into what seems like the kitchen.

"Emma, we are not related to you in any way shape or form. When my mom got into the driveway, she saw you on the ground out side of your car, almost unconscious, so she carried you inside and put you on the couch. The side of your head was bleeding really bad so we bandaged you up so you wouldn't loose any more blood. We've been sitting her for about an hour just to see if you were going to wake up. I don't think I would've lived with myself if anything else happened to you." These are such sweet people! Now that he said this, the only thing I can think of is a Jeep, pink maybe?

"JEEP, PINK!"

"I'm sorry, I don't know anyone with a pink jeep."

"O, well, who are you?

"I'm Jason. I am 16 years old. I go to your school, Orlando Central High School. We are in the same math class and you sat next to me at lunch on Friday. Tomorrow is Monday, which means we have to go back to school, but you might be an exception. I am an only child. I live here with my parents. And for the first time, I think I fell in love with a girl I just met on Friday."

"Aww, that's sweet. Do I know her?"

"I think you do..."

"Who?"

"You."

*How was that twist, didn't see that one coming didja?!?! Well anyways, hope you're enjoying the book! Don't forget to comment and vote cuz i really wanna know what you think of this book! :) Thanx!

<3 KAYYYYYY **