Maybe.he'll.ask.my.father.for.his.blessing

"He made me promise to love you more than he did, and I feel like I kept that promise pretty well. That's why, I need to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"Emma Hannah Wirth, would you do me the greatest pleasure of being my wife?" He pulls out a ring out of his back pocket, and gets on one knee.

"Oh my god, um," Should I? Or shan't I? I've only known Zack for 2 months, but it feels like we've known each other for eternity. Zack is my whole. I don't know what I would do without him. Without him, I would have no chance at recovery, and I would always be the wierd girl who has to stay home, because she won't be able to handle the real world without someone to fill the part of her heart that was destroyed.

"YES!"

"Really?!"

"Really."

We pull into each other for a long passionate kiss. This is the man that I will spend my whole life with. Zack. I'm only 17, and I'm getting married. Does this make me a delinquent? I hope not. People need to realize that I wouldn't be able to live without him! If it wasn't for Zack, I would probably be dead right now. I would've killed myself because I would've thought it was my fault.

"Are you okay?"

I realize that I was just sitting there thinking for almost two minutes with a glazed over look on my face. "Oh, ya, I'm fine. Just thinking, that's all."

"About?"

"How much I love you!"

"Haha, I love you too Emma!"

"Did you ask my mom?"

"Ya, she was really happy for us. She was shocked at first at why I would want to marry you this early, and it took a little convincing to make her say yes."

"But, she still said yes? Even through everything that happened to her?"

"Ya, I just told her that I really loved you and that I feel like it's time."

"Awww..."

We lean into each other, and just rest on the couch watching the new episode of Glee. Yes, I like Glee. Because of this, I still feel like a kid, but I don't care. I am still a kid. I like to watch Spongebob and wear Elmo shirts. And for God's sake, I'm still in school! But, I'm getting married...

"Well, we have to start planning."

"And decorating, and thinking, and shopping, and-"

"Yup, I know."

And then we return to watching Glee, and I fantasize that I'm Rachel, but instead of walking down the aisle with Finn, I picture Zack.