Maybe.he'll.notice.me

After the whole guidance counselor episode, I went to my first class of the day. Math. Ughhhhh. I know what 1+2 equals..isn't that enough?! 

"Class lets give a big warm welcome to our new student, Emma Wirth." 

A bunch of people give a little golf clap and continue on with their obviously more important algebra homework, but I am much too busy examining on who is in our class. And guess who is sitting in the front and center desk? Baby blue eyes!!! 

"Thanks. Where should I sit?" 

"Um. There doesn't seem to be anyone sitting next to Newton in the back." 

'Ewww, no thank you. He seems really gross and unsociable.' I want to yell at the teacher, but no. I use my excellent manners.and politely tell her that... 

"I'm sorry but my parents wouldn't approve of me sitting in the back. They really want me to do well in school and sit in front whenever possible." 

"Well then Miss Wirth. There is an open seat next to Jason in the front of the room if you would like." 

"Thank you very much. My parents would be very proud of.me." 

Guess what Jason looks LIKE? 

"Hey Emma. You're hair looks very nice today." If that was supposed to be a pickup line, it didn't work. 

"Well thank you Jason." And if you haven't guess yet, here is another hint. Jason is 5'7". 

"The teacher's name is Miss Ledecky. She is really nice once you get to know her. But for now, she might be a little short tempered." 

"Thanks for letting me know. And you're Jason right?" 

"Yep. Are you doing anything during lunch? Because I know it's your first day, and you haven't met that many people yet. So, I was just wondering if you wanted to sit with me and the guys during lunch." 

"Sure that would be great." Is this guy shy? Behind his confident look and everything? Did it really take him that much energy just to ask.me to lunch? That's tough man. 

Brrrrrrring. 

"Well...there's the bell." 

"Yep. See you at lunch Emma." 

"See ya Jason." 

Then with that, I'm on my way to social studies. 

Since you are all wondering what I look like, I think that I must tell you. I have grayish blue eyes and many freckles. I have medium length brown blond hair. I like to think that I have blond hair, but all of my friends say that I have brown hair. I am only 5'4", but I don't mind. I would rather be short than obnoxiously tall. Also, I am not skinny but I am not fat. I don't know how to describe it, but I'm about 120 lbs. So ya. Now you know

I hope he remembers about lunch. Maybe his friends.will like.me. Maybe he'll talk to me. Maybe he'll hang out with me after school. Maybe he'll make his move.