Maybe.he'll.ask.me.to.dinner.

From: Jason ;) <3

Emma, I've never met anyone like you. Will you go out with me?

I totally knew he was going to ask me out. I mean, not to sound like I have a huge ego or anything, but I just knew it. I hate when people ask me out over a text, or having their friend do it, and what not. That is the main reason that I have never had a boyfriend in my long 15 year old life! But I don't know...something about Jason makes me see him differently. Like he's the brother I've always wanted to know, even though I've only known him for a day, it feels like I've known him my entire life!

To: Jason

ummm...idk, I'm gonna have to think about it if you don't mind.

From: Jason

well, i understand, take your time

UGH! I feel so bad! But I've gotta do whats best for me, and if it bothers him that much he doesn't have to date me after all.

I start my car, and start driving to my house again. My car is a neon orange mustand with purple flames on the side. Honestly, I love my car, and when I bought it, my parents were not happy. Like they were super upset because of the purple flames, but to me, they make the car.

From: The Bro-ster

where r u?! mom and dad r like freakin out! u need to get home asap!

To: The Bro-ster

y should i come home? they didnt answer my calls or anythin!

From: The Bro-ster

do u want your phone taken away?

From: Mom

Where in the world are you? We are so worried about you! Please come home!

Forget this shit...I don't know where I'm going, but it's not home, that's for sure.

CALL INCOMING <Zack :P>

"Hello?"

"Hey Emma? This is Emma right?"

"Ya Zack, what's up?"

"Umm, I was just wondering if your busy at all today?"

"No actually why?"

"Well, I know I seemed like a jerk at lunch yesterday, and I was thinking that I needed to make it up to you somehow. Like a carma eraser, ya know?"

Zack was the least jerky out of all of them at lunch yesterday. But, I'm not going to let an oppurtunity like this slip. "Ya, I get it. So what'cha wanna do?"

"Well, did you want to go see a movie or something? I heard from a little birdie that you wanna go see Step Up Revolution right?"

"OMG!!! Yess! Sure! I'll come over to your place right now and we can figure out a time! Ok?"

"Right now? Well, I don't see why not! Sure! See you in a little bit!"

"Ok, see ya!"

<Call Ended>

**Emma's mom and dad broke up in high school ya, but her mom found another guy that she is now dating. They have been dating for about 3 years now. Since he has been around the house so much, the kids just call him dad.  Sorry, I thought I needed to clear up some confusion ya know?**

**How was that twist?! I'm sure that you guys didnt see that one coming, well sorry for the short chapters, but I will try to write a lot in this book! And what would you guys think of me next doing a Jason version of the book? I think it's going to be great! Well...lemme know!**