Reader's Character Info

Full Name: [First Name] Leonhardt

Age: 16

Eye Colour: Icy Blue

Hair Colour: [Hair Colour]

Hair Length: Shoulder-length

Height: 5'4' 

Height (Titan Form): 14m

Abilities (Titan Form): Able to harden skin to block attacks, scream to disorientate or slow down enemies, high endurance, stamina, speed

Information:

Your name is [First Name] Leonhardt, and you are the younger sister of Annie Leonhardt (Annie has the power of The Female Titan in the anime Attack on Titan, but in this story, you have it). You have shoulder-length [Hair Colour] hair that you usually keep in the same style that Annie used to, and icy blue eyes, just like your sister's. You're taller than her at 5'4'', and you're quite pretty. Your clothes consist of a long-sleeved black shirt, fur hoodie and red leather jacket. On your legs are black skinny jeans and your feet are covered with black combat boots. Your appearance in Titan form changes quite drastically, though your overall physique and facial features remain mostly the same. Its body consists mainly of exposed muscle tissue, in which there is a noticeably limited amount of skin coverage across its body, and fingers made out of bone. Along with a massive increase in height, its face is laden with muscle lining, notably underneath the cheeks, giving it the capability to stretch your mouth far more than it seems, along with yellowish teeth. Your Female Titan form seems very physically fit and strong, bearing a lean build with visible muscle definition and a feminine form.

Like your (deceased) sister, you went through extensive training and was mentored by your father at a very young age. You would wake up at dawn, and train until the sun went down, no breaks were allowed. You were homeschooled, then left at 15 to get your own apartment. You moved to Jasper, Nevada and started going to Memorial High School instead of staying at home and educating yourself. While there, you meet three friends, Jack, Rafael and Miko, who introduce you to the Autobots. Along the way, you face other giant alien robots and use the power of The Female Titan.

Will you go against the Autobots or help them save your planet?

Want to know more? Read to find out!

I don't own Transformers Prime or Attack on Titan, and I don't own any of the pictures.