Chapter 17- Explain

Start from the beginning

Honestly, I feel really bad about what happened yesterday. I know I should have come out clean but I don't know why I can't just open my fucking mouth and speak. It's not like if nick glued it to his.

Ahh fuck!

I was legit doing great before I thought of his name in my mouth. All I know I got to come out  clean soon or else my relationship with Brick might fall apart.

"Allison, Brick  come do the woah with us for the video!" Edwin called us over.

I glimpsed at him and saw he did it first then Karimah followed by Brandon then Victoria.

Brick did it after and I soon followed too.

LIKE WOAHHH.

"Hey ally? Can I see that tattoo on your left on!?" Edwin pointed to my left hand.

"Oh this bad boi, I got it two years ago with a close friend of mine!" I explained showing him my zodiac sign.

"No shit, I got the same thing too with my close friend... funny thing it looks like the exact thing!" He then grabbed my hand and examine it from one side to the other.

"Yo let me see!" Brandon came taking it in.

"For real tho it looks the same!" Brandon said after a few moments.

I'm totally forgot that it was me. Shits I'm sure an idiot.

"Ohhh for real? That's probably you went to the same person who did mine!"

I threw in an idea as I signal the girls to play along.

"Yea we were there when we got our moons behind our ears with a group of friends!" Karimah saving me from a stupid lie.

"Wait I didn't  know y'all have tattoos! I want to see?!" Brick said waiting for the girls to show. He knew I had 3 but he didn't know about the rest.

The girls show their tattoos and the boys admire it.

"That's dope no lie!"

Suddenly, our phones went off signally us that we got a notification. As I did my crazy difficult password what I saw made me utterly speechless.

Wasn't  one enough!

The other hand to the body was posted by an anonymous person.

I didn't know what to do or say.

"What the actual sick fuck!" Karimah said while closing her phone.

"I was gonna say that!" Victoria argued over it.

"Thank you " Brandon thanked kare.

This is going on too long. It has to stop! Who would post it tho? It got to have someone whose a computer genius.

Nick wouldn't risked his reputation for a picture and he would get in big trouble if he do that. Plus I might be wrong cause he usually does be on his phone all the time yet don't post.

Wait where did Jessie went?

If it wasn't Nick then who is it?

The mystery is about to beginning.

__________________________________________________________________________________

(Yayy I updated)

So I'm gonna edit this book tomorrow cause there's alot of things I'm kinda selling out so I'm gonna edit it. 😁😁

I'm evil I know.

Caption this:

So tea... I heard PRETTYMUCH is doing another collab with  Brazil singer Luisa but I don't know how true it is so tell me what you think of that.

Question of the Chapter!

What do you think is being triggered?

Fun Fact:

Okay so before some of you all get confuse, let me clean that up.

The female lead's name   is Allison Lee. She is known as Allison Lee to everyone but her friends.

She is known as Eden to her close friends, relatives even the boys but we  haven't reach that Chapter yet when they realise it.

So before you get confuse. Her full name is Eden Allison Lee.

When she moved, Allison wanted to start over so instead of carrying her real name Eden, she used her middle name up to now.

She changed it because she didn't wand to be reminded of the incident.

Anyways, I'm gonna go now before I sell out more than I suppose to. 😁😁

Enjoy 💫
Don't forget to vote
And comment😉

Ash💙♾