"Now that's real low Nelle you ain't gone feed your husband........... I think I might wanna rethink this marriage......Tell Sha if  you want and watch me show Paul them pictures of Baby C with make-up and a wig on."

"Nigga take it up with my lawyer, but I gotta go Sarah just came in."

"Ight love you Ma & Sarah can you bring me a chicken plate to rehearsalNelle ain't trying to feed me."

"Umm no nigga she can't now get the fuck off my line.' I snapped taking the phone off speaker.

Phone call End!

"Your husband a mess Ms. White." Sarah laughed taking a seat in front of me.

I laughed with her "You only know have of it and Sarah what I tell you call me Arnelle dear" .  She just nodded.  "Now down to business please tell me some good news."

"Well........" She trailed off looking through her iPad. "The team will indeed be in Savannah in two weeks to start on building everything, the flowers will be in five days before the wedding day, you guys have two more fittings then the dresses will be ship to Savannah."

"That's great Sarah I knew I could count on you...... Now tell me about the guest have everyone RSVP and book their rooms?"

"Well just know I'm handling it and everything will soon fall into place." Sarah reassured me.

    After talking to Sarah for two more hours about wedding details, we went to pick up the food for the rehearsal. Seeing how these dipshits only act like they got some sense when food is involved.