Chapter 35 - Candle light

Start from the beginning

"I should be okay."

"I'll be right outside the door."

Once I pull my boxers on, I open the door completely. Charlie is standing there waiting for me, and the room is dark with only candles burning.

"What's all this?" I ask confused

"It's our date night." She smiles up at me. "I've cleared it with your new step mom." She winks

"My new step mom?" I ask with a screwed-up face

"Yeah Sara, Dr Hale." She laughs "now come, before dinner gets cold."

She takes my hand and walks me back over to the bed. She helps me get into bed and pushes the tray over the bed, then sits on the other side of it.

"This smells so good." I smile looking down at the homemade pasta.

"I made it myself." she says proudly and hands me a fork from the bag.

I take the fork and a mouth full of the pasta. "So good." I nod, a mouth full of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, you'll chock." She giggles

"Yes Mom." I tease.

"How are you feeling about coming home?" She questions.

"I'm looking forward to it, I want to be back to normal." I admit "I'm glad your mom is letting me stay as well, I don't know how I would have coped going back to my own place."

"You know, we haven't really spoken about what happened." She bites down on her bottom lip.

"What do you mean? I've told you the story."

"Yes, I know the story, but we haven't spoken about you." She takes my hands. "Zay, you must have been so scared."

"You know I wasn't," I admit. "I was worried about you, the entire time all I was thinking was did they get to you before me and where you okay." I take a breath. "Now that I look back on it, it scares me. I could have died." I say for the first time, realization hitting me.

"But you didn't." Charlie rubs my hand. "Whatever you need to help you through this just tell me. Please don't think you're weak if you need to talk about it to make it feel a bit better." She smiles

"I promise you, if I need to talk, you'll be the first person I go to," I assure her. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

After dinner we watch a movie on the in-room TV and snuggle up together in the bed. Even though we're in a hospital it feels like we're at home, Charlie has a way of making everything feel like home.

Leaning down a press a kiss to her lips.

"What was that for?" She asks with a giggle

"I miss you."

She reaches up and kisses me once more. "I miss you." Replies knowing what I'm getting at

(Mature)

Our soft kisses soon turn into something more and before I know it, we're in full blow make out mood. Moving her lips from my down my neck, she begins nipping softly causing me to moan and I feel myself become hard.

"Char you need to stop," I whisper out.

She reaches her hand down and feels the issue then shakes her head. "I'll take care of you." She begins kissing down my body and disappears under the blankets.

"Princess, we're in a hospital." I laugh softly.

"Doors locked." She mumbles as she reaches my boxer shorts and pulls them down.

Taking my hard length into her mouth I moan out once more. "Fuck that feels good."

And it does. It's been over three weeks since Charlie and I have had any kind of sexual activity and I've missed this, I've missed her.

Moving her tongue along my shaft she moves a little harder and faster. I reach my hand down to her hair and tangle my fingers in it softly. This only encourages her to go harder and she takes me further to the back of her throat.

"Fuck." I groan softly, and tighten my hold on her hair.

She continues this for a while longer and then I feel myself coming to my brink. "I'm so close baby." I warn.

She nods as she continues to suck, giving me the okay do so, so I do, I cum, hard.

Moving her lips away she licks her lips and moves back my body.

"Fuck I wasn't expecting that." I admit with a smile.

"I have to take care of my man" she winks.

"And what about my woman?" I question as I move my hand to her core. "Does she need taking care of?" I smirk

"We can't." She bites down on her bottom lip

"The ocean between your thighs says otherwise."

"Your ribs are broken." She reminds.

"So, we'll go slow." I smirk once more.

"Zay" she giggles

I pull her ear down to my lips and whisper. "I've missed having you wrapped around me Princess, you have no idea." I nibble of her ear as I move my hands up her dress and remove her panties.

Moaning softly, she caves and straddles me softly. "If I hurt you, we're stopping." She warns and slides herself down onto me.

"Fuck." I moan again once again. "I've missed this," I smirk.

"Me too." She smirks back as she begins riding me slowly.

" She smirks back as she begins riding me slowly