Yoosung- Angst Prompt 13 & 30

this was a request by AlyssaT8284 . tsym for requesting and i hope you enjoy the imagine!

-
Arguments weren't something that happened often between you and Yoosung.

Undoubtedly, your relationship was still fresh. It had only been a couple months since your first RFA party, your first kiss, your first I love you's.

And after all you've been through you thought he would get over the whole Rika thing.

Which he did for a while, but since you still lived in Rika's apartment, he started coming over more and more, and in result it reminded him more of his presumably late cousin.

But once again the comparisons had risen.Rika this and Rika that, blah blah blah, it had all become gibberish to you.

You had understood why he was acting like this,truly you did but, your feelings they mattered too and you along with the rest of the RFA had thought this phase was over.

But it wasn't.
-

"I'm breaking up with you."

"What?"

It had been approximately a hour of you two bickering back and forth, each time getting louder and louder.
You didn't know what got into you but a sudden feeling of defeat set upon your heart and with a trembling voice you said-

"You heard me. I'm breaking up with you."

Yoosung's eyes had glossed and his heart rate had picked up rapidly. Was this really happening? Where you really doing this?

"Why are you suddenly giving up on us?" he hiccuped.

"Because Yoosung" you said with a cry. "You've done that long ago."

No no no. Yoosung thought.

"You're just gonna throw this away? Everything?"

A huff escaped your lips as you sadly chuckled to yourself, tears spilling your eyes, you looked back up at him.

"Don't you get it? Can't you see ? I'm not throwing away anything!"

"Cause nothing was ever there"

-

this was a little bit on the shorter side so i apologize but i hope you enjoyed :)