Yoosung - Locked out

yall i am so sorry I haven't been updating, I've decided to keep going with this book ty to all the people that keep reading despite me never updating ilysm also ty very much for 64 k that's a dream.

-

"CRAP!"

It was late afternoon. After a long days of lectures and studying you were hoping to just have a lazy day, however, having remembered you had no food, you stopped at the grocery store to pick up some.

And we all know what happens when you only go to the store for a 'couple' of things.

With millions of bags being balanced in ur hand and your book bag, open, loosely dangling on your shoulder you had rummaged through your pockets for your dorm keys. Having walked 6 blocks with grocery bags and then up 3 flights of stairs to your dorm room, you were so ready to just grab a snack and head to sleep.

Though the universe had other plans.

Panic surged through your veins as you didn't feel your keys aligning the pockets of your jeans, as well as the familiar jingle of the metal clanging.

With the little reassurance you had left, you carefully placed down the grocery bags gathered tightly together on your arms and got to your book bag. Ravaging through the bag anxiously, you searched and searched for the keys only for there to be no avail.
And that ladies and gentlemen led us to how our story started.

"CRAP!"

With a dreadful groan you carefully gathered all your bags back onto your arms and headed back down the flight of stairs, strings of curses flying out your mouth.
You made it to the front desk, giving your dorm manager a strained smile to return her joyous one.

"What's up Y/N?" she bubbled.

"I think I may have left my keys in my dorm, do you have the master key?"

She gave you a frown of sympathy. "Sorry I just gave it to a young man named Yoosung, I told him he can keep it until he finds his as well. If you wanna retrieve it from him he's on floor 6, room B76."

An exhausted sigh escaped your lips as you thanked her and turned around to venture back up those dreadful steps.

10 years later you had finally made it to room B76 and knocked furiously on the door, sweat beading along your hairline and mouth contorted downward.

Honestly you didn't know who you'd expect to swing open those doors, but it definitely wasn't what you were expecting.

He was so adorably handsome, messy blonde hair with purple clips attached to the side, a loose uniform type attire with a white T-shirt pressed to his chest complimented by an unbuttoned blue flannel and khakis loosely hanging at his hips.

You cleared your throat after realizing just how long yo had been staring.

"Hey, Yoosung right? Do you have the master key?"

His face clicked with realization.

"Oh my god I forgot! I'm so sorry for keeping you, you've probably locked yourself out of your dorm as well right?"

You gave a nod.

He quickly slipped his shoes on and grabbed the key, as well as slipping most the bags from around your arms. "Where we headed?"

Your face lightened at the act of his kindness. "Floor 3, room A74"

Along the way you made small talk about classes and hobbies and other generic things as well, you were almost sad to have made it back to your dorm.

"Thank you so much Yoosung. " you said with a kind smile.

His cheeks dusted pink and he gave a smile back . "No problem, ya know if you ever need me I'll be in B76. M-maybe we can even exchange phone numbers later." The words shyly escaped his lips as he looked down focusing on the bags rather than your eyes.

You lightly tapped his shoulder which allowed him to look up.

"Of course Yoosung, id love to visit you."

Maybe the universe wasn't so bad after all.

-

Fluff fluff fluff. I hope you guys enjoyed :), sorry for never updating.