Jumin - Fluff Prompt.20

heyo! here with a Jumin x Reader fluff prompt#20 requested by KatnissLovesGale hope you enjoy!
-

It had been a hectic day.

You were terribly busy,answering emails, feeding Elizabeth, cleaning, and working. It had completely slipped your mind that Jumin had mentioned wanting you to go to a business dinner along side him. He had acted like it was no big deal but, to you, it was.
Everyone would be there, all of the staff in his company many prestigious business leaders, sponsors,even his father who you had,by the way, never met.
And by the time you had remembered about this, very important, dinner it was about 6:30. You had barely remembered about the dinner so of course you forgot what time you had to be there. You sat there anxiously trying to remember when you had to be there, well until your phone buzzed.

With eyes widened you dropped your phone and screeched a piercing scream.

Jumin: Hey Y/N, Just got done at the tailors, be there in 10!

You had 10 minutes.

10 MINUTES!
You dashed down the hall into yourself and Jumins, shared bedroom.
With sweaty hands and a fast beating heart you had flipped and flipped and flipped through your closet for an appropriate dress.

"What the heck do you even wear to these things!"

Not having any time to spare you grabbed a red summer dress out the closet and zipped your way to the bathroom.

You had been frantically putting on mascara with one hand and brushing your hair with the next when you had heard the door open.

"Y/n ? Are you okay?"

"Crap." you mumbled. "Coming!"

Messily throwing the mascara and your hairbrush on the sinks counter you stumbled out the bathroom with a flustered look on your face where you saw your beloved boyfriend with a nice black suit and a red tie.

At least the tie matched your dress??

He gave you a light smile and held out his arm.

"Ready?"

With a grin you replied "Sure." slipping on a pair of red heels and making your way out the door.
-
You had arrived at this very elegant building. If it wasn't the extremely large gargoyles on the fronts entrance or the red carpet falling elegantly along the steps that had scared you it was the people for sure. Limos and sports cars littering the front entrance with handsome guys and drop dead gorgeous girls on their arm. Sure you've seen "rich", Jumin was your boyfriend for heavens sake. But this, was just a different kind of rich, it was almost as if it was a bunch of Jumins  and Jumettes running around. And speaking of Jumin, he must have seen the look change on your face.

"Is something the matter?" He asked.

"I thought this was a business dinner!"

"It is."

"Well then It's definitely safe to say  I am way undressed. I mean look at all these people! Men with their dapper suits and absolutely beautiful women, completely iced out in designer from head to toe and-" you rambled.

"You look fine Y/N."

"I look like i just came from the nearest public highschool all i need is a bookbag-"

"Y/N?"

"I mean seriously what do these people do-"

"Y/N?"

"Do they just have Mini Diors and Coco Chanel's in their homes or am i just trippin-"

"Y/N."

"Look at this, They're like Michael Khors and i'm like  their third distant cousin on they're daddy's,uncles, brothers side Hollister."

"Y/N."

"I'm pretty sure I just saw a Victoria's Secret model! I bet'cha she knows alll Victoria's secrets."

"Y/N!"

you jumped, startled at his tone rising.
"Y-yes?"

"No one compares to you."

If you haven't been a person to liked to get cut off you sure as hell were now. 

You smiled at him." But Jumin-"

"Stop stressing, we have people to impress and designer Dior heels to stomp all over on."
He says charmingly and presses a light kiss to your hand before making his way out to open the door for you.

With a soft chuckle you softly whispered to yourself "No one compares to you, Jumin."

-
Honestly that was quite short but i haven't written in so long. I very much so hope you enjoyed and i had so much fun thinking up what to write for this prompt. Thank you for requesting !