Yearbook Club - Yoosung

a/n: hey guys i'm back, i haven't posted in sooo long but school started like a while ago, and stuff and I've just been either lazy or occupied. I'm also working on you guys past requests (sorry for taking so long) but here i am with good o'l yoosung my boy. I did this because i wanna join my schools yearbook and photography club so expect one for photography too.

Highschool! Yoosung x Highschool!Reader ft. 707

-

It had been a long day at school, as it was nearing towards the end of the year, students were overwhelmed with last minute state tests, and projects or quizzes, as it was the last bit of time that teachers would be able to pile on work without people starting to slack. Beside it being "April Terrors' as you would call it, you had loved this time of year. For the yearbook club this was the busiest time of the year, pictures were being submitted,last minute designs and titles were being added (your job), and people were rushing in asking for picture changes and or additions to their quote for the year. Tomorrow were the finalizations of the yearbook so that they could be copied and printed, seeing as this was your senior year, and the last time you'd be working for this club, you had really wanted it to be a memorable one, and you had soon to discover that you were gonna get what you wished for.

-

It was a long, hot April afternoon. You and the rest of your crew had worked hard all year for this yearbook and all the pictures were just about to be submitted and printed and ready for sale. Everyone who was anyone knew that the senior year yearbook was the most important. It was almost like a sacred rule that you show no interest in the yearbook till senior year, the only reason you had every year was because you had made most of the designs and such.

So it was safe to say you weren't surprised when a lanky blonde and slouching red head came bursting through the club doors. You gave a warm smile, had this not happened 3,000 times before you might have been bothered, but you had gotten so used to this occurrence that it wasn't annoying anymore, infact, you had seen it as a little spice to your day.

The cute blonde rested his hands on his knees and panted heavily, while the red head took it upon himself to examine the room and touch things that certainly weren't his.

"Hi, *pant* this is the *pant* yearbook club *pant* right?"

"You've got it. How can I help you?"

The cute blonde lifted himself up off his knees and stood tall, "I need you to take my photo out of the class of 2018 pictures"

You raised an eyebrows in a teasing manner, "And why should I put myself through the trouble?"

His eyes widened desperately, "I WAS SNEEZING!" He exclaimed.

Giving a light hearted chuckle you decided to tease him some more. "So because you can't control your allergies I have to put myself through trouble? No thank you."

His shoulders slumped in defeat and he rolled his eyes, "Come on please? This is my last year and I don't need to be remembered that I forgot to hit up my pharmacist."

You smiled and patted his shoulders "Don't worry I'm just teasing. Name?"

His eyes seemed to light up as soon as the words left your lips. "Kim, Yoosung"

You typed his name into the school computer and pulled down a spare backdrop you had, "Reach in the cabinet to your left, there should be an extra cap and gown in there."

Yoosung was pretty impressed you had everything under control, it was almost as if you had done this a million times.

After he got situated with the cap and gown, he got seated on a chair behind the backdrop you had set up the camera and lights and was ready for the picture.

"Sayyyyyy ALLERGIES!" You exclaimed and boy if Yoosung didn't have to take this picture perfectly he would have definitely gave you a hard glare.

"That's it Yoosung." You said taking the SD card out of the camera so you can exchange the photo onto your computer.

"Thank you so much,...?"

"Y/n. Maybe we should meet up s-sometime" he said with just a hint of anxiety in his voice.

"Definitely." Not only had you finished the day off with a cute boy, but with giggles after seeing a cute boy sneezing,"