707 - Text messages

A/n: IM SO SORRY IM THE WORST AUTHOR LIKE I NEVER UPDATE AND ITS SAD, IM SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU 9.8K READS IT MEANS ALOT TO ME NOT EVEN JOKING I LITERALLY CRIED WHEN WE HIT 9K THANK YOU. ALSO MY BTS ONESHOTS ARE OUT SO IF U WANNA CHECK THEM OUT JUST GO ON MY ACC I LOVE YOU ALL ON WITH THE ONESHOT.

-
A year. A year since Saeyoung lost everything precious to him. Her. Her smile,her laugh, her whines and cries. He missed everything. Without her...he had nothing.

It had been a year since you passed away in a terrible accident, as a person didnt watch where they were going and instead of themselves, they took you. And now you were gone, hopefully up there in the sky.

With a sigh Saeyoung snatched his phone from the nightstand, and began typing.

God707❤
Its been a year since I last saw you, A year since I lost you.

Delivered 11:23 am

-

God707: Things have been going well. Zen finally agreed to model for Jumin's uprising cat buisness, Yoosung graduated from Sky University, and I still haven't found Saeran, not like I have been attempting to anyways, I'll try for you

Delivered 11:26 am

-

God707❤
Its lunch time.Dont forget to eat, they better feed you up there.

Delivered 3:02pm

-

God707❤
Make sure to eat dinner....I miss you. I miss your constant nagging, and your stupid health restrictions....

Delivered 9:30pm

-

God707❤
Goodnight Y/n.... I love you

Delivered 10:02pm

-
Saeyoung felt tears once again fall from his eyes, as this has been happening everynight for the past year. He hadnt moved out the same spot all day, he just stared at the empty ceiling, his mind slowly being engulfed in dark thoughts.

"I just wish you'd come back to me..." he whispered, hiccuping a sob.

Suddenly his phone dinged. He whiped his face and picked it up slowly, but what he saw made his face pale.

Y/n is typing......

---------------------------------------------
A/n: SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT I FELT LIKE I NEEDED TO UPDATE CAUSE I HAVENT IN A LONG TIME I NEED TO UPDATE MORE I APOLOGIZE anyways hope you enjoyed, I love you all~