707 - Secretive

Requested by Maiapie67

707 x Shy! Reader High school AU!

originally it was going to be a thriller, but I got inspired...

- --
Y/n sat at her desk, gazing out into nothingness. Her eyes rested one nothing in particular, especially the board where here eyes should be, but she had gotten uninterested in the calculus equations since the moment something was written on the bored.

Blinking out of her haze she notices a small bit of writing on the corner of the desk.

'Hey ~ 1st period'

She shrugged her shoulders, and wrote back a response, she wasn't paying attention anyways so what better to do? Maybe the person would actually write back.

---
The next day Y/n had arrived early to maintain her seat in calc. In hopes no one else would comment in the tiny conversation going on in the corner.

'Hey. I'm a guy..what about you?'

A small smile had grew on her face. She was actually surprised the person would respond.

'I'm a Girl~ What's your name?'

---

Weeks had gone on of the random desk conversation. Y/n and her anonymous speaker decided not to tell Each other their names. But Y/n had started to become fond of the guy from first period. Instead of leaving writings on the desk, they'd now leave sticky notes. She'd use green and he'd use orange. And for once Y/n felt like she had a real friend. They had found out so much about each other upon doing these notes, and y/n had quite enjoyed this. She wouldn't have to face the person and reveal her terribly shy demeanor and social anxiety. Sometimes they'd talk about slight emotional or physical troubles while other times they'd talk about their opinions on the weather or things that'd go on in school.

Today Y/n had ushered to her desk, excited to see what her friend had said next, but when she arrived into the classroom

The desk wasn't there..

THE ENTIRE DESK WASN'T THERE!!!

The whole room was switched around into partnered desks and the teachers desk had been put to the back where your old desk would usually be.

"Y/n are you okay honey? You look like a deer in headlights. I switched the room around since we are going to be working on partnered projects soon."

Y/n smiled nervously at her teacher before dropping her book bag and crawling on the ground. Her palms got sweaty and her face turned red, knowing the judge mental eyes of her calculus teacher was trained directly on her. But seeing these notes made her sun shine just a little bit brighter, and she wasn't just about to loose it, she crawled up the row of desks looking underneath each one but not seeing a familiar sticky note. When suddenly the door creaked open.

Y/n froze, fright crawling within her as she saw a familiar red headed boy, with an orange sticky note in his hands.

It was Saeyoung.

If you didn't know Saeyoung, you clearly didn't go to Mint Sky Academy. He was one of the top ten most popular teens in the school, swaying along girls with his smart and charming yet stubborn attitude. He wasn't your typical Troy Bolton. He wasn't apart of clubs or did sports, he was smart and confident. And thats what made every person fall for him. Including Y/n.

"You're her..."He said said a smile building on his face. "You're that cutie that never talks." Y/n's cheek burned her skin as she slowly got up about to make a run for the door, when the bell rang.

Saeyoung handed her the note with a smile before walking out the door in which students began to flood in.

'We should go out sometime ~ 1st period.'

-

this was garbage...

the teacher saw the whole thing btw....

thanks for 19k, i love yall