Jumin - The Umbrella

You, Y/n L/n has always had a crush on your friend Jumin Han.

If you could even call him that.

No doubt Jumin was self centered but man he could really use some advice on how to treat a friend. Now dont get the wrong idea he wasn't mean, he never judged you on your decisions unless they were business decisions of course. He judged himself, that's why he loved himself. There's nothing wrong with loving yourself, but he was so obssessed with himself, and you just took it like the good friend you are, but no doubt one day you would snap. However what you were unaware of was that Jumin had liked you, no loved you, almost as much as he loved himself.

***

(Your POV)

(A/n: GASP NEW POV COMING SOON?!)

Jumin placed a twenty dollar bill on the table. We had both just finished coffee and discussing Jumins new photo shoot, that I would be producing. I was a professional photographer, just like V, and since me and Jumin where friends, he had asked me to be his photographer for a Times magazine, which I had gladly excepted the offer cause who wouldn't wanna get paid to photograph their longtime crush.

"Looks like it's raining." Jumin said, breaking me away from my thoughts. He reached into his travel briefcase and took out a black umbrella, urging me on to come with him.

As we walked out the shop he opened his umbrella and started walking away.

Startled I jogged up next to him slowly trying to ease myself into the umbrella next to him. Half my body was already soaking wet while the other half I had successfully gotten just a little bit under it. Suddenly he shifted to the side and tipped his umbrella just a bit so all the water slid off of it and fell straight onto me.

"You're a jacka$$."

And I swore I could've saw the slightest hint of a smile. Completely unaware that he had loved me just as much as I loved him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: WELP THERES JUMIN FOR YA !:P I hope you all enjoyed that little oneshot, make sure to leave requests my little babies. I love you all - Love Author Senpai Mimi