Jumin -DONUT LOOK AT HIM!

A/n: This I randomly thought of, Its short and sweet cause I mean who doesnt like fluff😂. Also TYSM WE ARE AT 1.53k reads!!!! HUGE DEAL FOR ME! Anyways lets get into it.
ALSO SIDE NOTE IN THIS MC IS A PERSON, OK AND ITS BASICALLY You VS MC SO YEA ENJOY
--

Jumin has never had a donut in his life.

Can you believe it?!

He thought they were candy.

Dumba-

But today you decided to take him to get donuts. But not just any donuts. Bolivin Donuts. They were the best donuts in your town and you at least have them 3 times a year so, what better way to spend the third time with your boyfriend Jumin.

Literally EVERYTHING ELSE because this trip didn't go as planned

/
You and Jumin entered the shop hand in hand a huge smile on your face and you let him take a look at all the donuts in display, they arrayed of color and the shop smelt delightful.

"They look like they have a lot of sugar im not into sweet things Y/n you know that."

"But just this once-" you began but you were cut off.

"Not one for sweets I can give you something spicy." You looked up to see a girl with long brown hair, golden eyes, and a cute little Bolivin uniform on. You glared as she winked at Jumin.

"Mc?!" Jumin gasped slightly "You work here?"

'HE KNOWS HER?!' You screamed inwardly

"Sure do Mr.Han what can I get for you? We have some with little sugar since I know you dont like that stuff." Mc sent a teasing glance over at you that made you growl.

'Game on Mc, Game on.'

"That'd be nice." He said, but I need to freshen my hands, wheres your bathroom?"

"To the left." she smiled

And with that your boyfriend left leaving you snd Mc glaring at each other.

"Lets see who ends up taking him home to night, I mean I could just wanna catch up with him."

"Yea in your dreams." You rolled your eyes "Your make up looks as dry as those display donuts."

Just as Mc was about to pop off with anger Jumin walked back in.

"You're back, now Jumin I have something special for you." She winked going i to the kitchen. You scoffed and looked away, fiercely locking Jumin's fingers into yours.

When she came back out she had 2 BOXES OF BOLIVIN DONUTS! 2 UNSWEETENED BOXES OF BOLIVIN DONUTS JUST FOR JUMIN!

"Here ya go, Mr.Han, on the house, but you could come over tonight, I mean we have a lot of catching up to do."

Jumin glanced at you and smirked slightly aware of your jealousy, he paused for a moment acting like he was thinking and you were pissed off.

"Maybe another, time Mc." And with that you were dragged out by Jumin, who when you got outside dropped the donut boxes into your hands, you groaned when you saw her number on the front of it and dropped them into the garbage.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU WERE ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT THAT!"

Jumin chuckled at your outburst.

"Nope, you won Y/n."

You smiled slightly

'FATALITY FLAWLESS VICTORY, Y/N WINS'

-

Aye MC DONUT LOOK AT HIM EVER AGAIN! Anyways I hope you enjoyed, updating has been hard for me with no computer so i apologize buttt I LOVE YOU ALL💙