707 - Mulan

A/n: SAEYOUNG TIMEEE, sorry its been forever since i updated 😭 BUT GUESS WHAT I THOUGHT WHY NOT UPDATE SINCE WE HIT 3K READSS WOOP WOOP!!!!! TYSM. So heres a our lil meme bean

He Catches You Singing A Song From A Disney Movie
-

707 'Ill Make a Man Out of You' (Mulan)-

You were lazily laying on the couch of your boyfriend, Saeyoung's house, watching one of your favorite disney movies.

Mulan.

Suddenly the tune of your favorite song in the movie caught your attention and with a wide grin on your face you jumped up, remote to your lips.

"LETS GET DOWN TO BUISNESS TO DEFEAT THE HUNS!" You sang dramatically jumping up onto the couch. "DID THEY SEND ME DAUGHTERS WHEN I ASKED FOR SONSSS?" Doing a couple of air kicks and punches you landed on the coffee table that swayed under your weight.

"YOUR THE SADDEST BUNCH I EVER MET, BUT YOU CAN BET BEFORE WE'RE THROUGHHHHHH, MISTER I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOUUUUUUUUU! TRANQUIL AS A FOREST, BUT ON FIRE WITHIN, ONCE YOU FIND YOUR CENTER YOU ARE SURE TO WINNNNN! YOURE A SPINELESS PALE PATHETIC LOT AND YOU HAVENT GOT A CLUEEEEE-"

*with seven*

As Seven's phone rang, he picked it up hearing Yoosungs voice on the other line, but was distracted by muffled tunes and the sound of yelling.

"Uhm Seven? Why is it so loud in your house?" Yoosung said over the phone.

"I dont know..." Seven admitted, as he got up, his phone in hand to investigate. As he made his way to the living room he spotted you on top of the coffee table, screaming into the tv remote.

"IM NEVER GONNA CATCH MY BREATH , SAY GOODBYE TO THOSE WHO KNEW ME BOY WAS I FOOL IN SCHOOL FOR CUTTING GYM!"

Seven smiled and threw his phone to the couch,joining you.

"THIS GUYS GOT EM SCARED TO DEATH, HOPE HE DOESNT SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME! NOW I REALLY WISH THAT I KNEW HOW TO SWIM."

Yoosung was on the phone yelling for Seven, only getting the reply of two screaming voices. Sadly he mumbled...

"Be a man~"

----------------

SORRY THAT WAS SO SHORTTT but I made this a while ago and was like WHAT THE HECK lemme post it since I havent posted in so longggggg. GUESS WHAT A Vanderwood oneshot is coming next!SO YAY BE PREPARED. I LOVE YOU GUYS SORRY FOR THE DELAYYYYYY