RFA - Unloveable

a/n: this mainly focuses on the reader and her issues rather than the reader and the other characters issues together. either way, hope you enjoy(this is your pov btw)

(this is your pov or those who ignore the authors note)

-

I've never liked books or movies. They always made me envious, whether it was the richness of the dramatized scenes or the unrealistic plot lines, I always found myself being utterly disgusted. Not at the fact that the writing or the acting was bad, but at the fact that I couldn't have those things as well. But out of all the genres of our beloved books and movies, romance was the one i despised the most. It was the genre I was most envious of, the one that always managed to get under my skin. It isn't the characters, or plot line, or the cutesy moments.

Its the resolution. The main characters end up so happy and get this newfound passion for one another while the side characters, end up alone and sad, even if they are evil rats.

I see myself as a side character. Mainly because every chance I've had with any relationship (including friendships) have failed mercilessly. Whether it was my 'rude' manner, awkward demeanor, or my quick defense barrier, (aka having as little conversation and eye contact as possible) I always managed to disappoint and or frighten someone.

I remember along time ago, I had met an actor named Zen. One of my coworkers had invited me to the set of one of his movies, seeing as I loved the guy. Being the awkward shy person I am, I covered my face with one of my hands, and he had took this as an opportunity to be cute with me.

Wrong timing.

I remember the way he chuckled at my behavior, and when his long fingers and wrapped around my palm and to the back of my hand. He gently tried to pull it away from my face but of course, i didn't let that happen. He began to tug a lot more, putting more force in it, but with every little bit of strength I had in me i didn't let that happen. So not only did he become super weirded out, I also lost a coworker that day.

Another time was with a huge business man named Jumin Han and his assistant Jahee Kang. I had went there to discuss with them about some business things like promotions and deals, boring stuff like that. It had gone considerably well due to the fact that I just had to talk about work, until Jumin had tried to, put his number in my phone.

Wrong move.

When he grabbed my phone i had dashed over the table for it, muttering non stop that it was ok, yet he didn't listen, we had begun to shout things at each other, wrestling the phone back and forth, eventually Jahee had jumped in as well. Not only did my phone break, I was never allowed to represent the company again.

One more time was at the public library. At the moment I needed a book on entrepreneurs for online university. I couldn't find the book so I had went to one of the computers to search if the library had actually had it. Next to me was a blonde boy named Yoosung, probably just a frat. Searching for the book without the computer would've been the best option. The frat had turned away from his computer in which he was playing LOLOL and stared for a while, feeling panicked I kept my eyes trained on the screen In front of me.

"Need help ?" He asked, and though I had mustered up enough courage to actually look at him, the minute we made eye contact, I had froze up.

We sat there for about five minutes, my mouth opened slightly and eyes wider than saucers, eventually he grew uncomfortable and left.

Wrong Day.

Lastly there was one time with an unnamed red head. It was a little different than my last experiences. I had actually felt confident and good about myself, and tried to make conversation with him in an overnight convenience store. He had a couple doctor peppers in his hand and me being the dork I am I made a joke about check ups. Needless to say he just walked away.

Wrong Person?

So that brings em back to romance stories or any stories in general. No matter how hard I tried or how bad the situation, no one would be flattered by my shy actions, or my dorky puns, they'd just run away, but I bet if I were actually a 'main character', I would get the unrealistic, overly dramatized happy ending like main characters usually do. But like all side characters I'll just remain....

Unloved

-

i feel like a side character (not in a romance sense) anyways hope you've enjoyed requests will be done soon

-author