Vanderwood - Retro

A/n: AHH OMG HERE IT IS, Special shout out to my bestfriend Kiara for literally begging me to do this, I guess this is a special type of thing in honor of being at 3.7k reads LIKE OMG THANKS! Anyways, here's the oneshotttt~(ALSO YES IT IS CONFIRMED THAT VANDERWOOD IS A GUY SEVEN IS JUST OUR LITTLE SNEAKY MEME LORD THAT LIKES TO PULL TRICKS OK now you may read)

s/c: Skin Color

h/c: Hair Color

e/c: Eye Color

Vanderwood X Waiter! Reader

-

Vanderwood sighed turning off his phone. Working along side hackers, aside from with the average minded person in society would think, it was actually a lot of work. He was extremely stressed out, especially since his life was constantly on the line. Getting side tracked he hadn't noticed he was on a street he never really hung around. Little shops and restaurants compacted next to each other, kids in groups popping gum and giggling, and people dressed in ridiculous costumes spinning signs to draw in people to their stores.

After walking a bit he found himself in front of a retro 90's looking restaurant. The brick was pink, and posters of old pop stars that had been shaded blue, where along the windows. Vanderwood shrugged and pushed the door open, a tiny bell signaling his arrival. The tiles where checkered, the bar was lined with twisting chairs, followed by booths placed in corners.

Vanderwood sat himself at the first booth to his right, looking at the menu. It had stickers and food puns, all over it, him being...well himself, he cringed slightly deciding on the 'Nap-ricot Fruit bowl' and a little dessert for himself named 'Jello from the other side' He placed his menu down, noticing a bell on the middle of the table. He looked around him, seeing other people ring their bells, and a waiter rollerskating up to them. He rolled his eyes and tapped the bell. Not even 5 seconds later, a s/c girl with h/c hair skated up to him, her hair poofed up, a white dress that went above her knees, a pink apron on top, and socks that went from her feet in the rollers kates to the middle of her knee. She smiled kindly at him, which made his face heat up. This waiter was beautiful. He had obviously encountered cute waiters in his time, but this one made him blush, and nervousness surge through him.

"Hi I'm Y/n and I'll be your sever! Today our special is 'Sticks and Scones May Break My Bones' would you like to try that?"

Vanderwood nodded his head slightly, declining her offer.

"Ok. What can I get for you sir?"

"T-the 'Nap-ricot Fruit bowl, and U-uh the 'Jello from the other side'." Vanderwood said cringing slightly.

Y/n smiled a chuckle escaping her lips at his reaction to the names of their food.

"Gotcha. And your drink?"

"Water, will be fine." He said examining her extrodinary features.

"Ok, Ill be back with your food soon." Y/n said, her smile widening, as she gave him a little wink.

Vanderwoods face was red with embarrassment. As the waiter he had found a liking to skated away, his phone dinged, making his expression fall limp. With a frown, he put his phone on silent, just wanting a little break from his life. His eyes wandered around the shop again, when he saw her again. She was skating around from table to table, taking orders and serving food, all done with her beautiful smile on.

After about 10 minutes, Y/n made her way over to him, a tray in her hand balancing everything, one by one she placed everything down.

"Water, Fruit bowl, Jello."

Vanderwood thanked her.

"Ring if you need me." And with that she was gone again. As he ate he noticed a piece of paper under his fruit bowl. He read it to himself.

Romaine calm all is well! But, pie like you berry much, Maybe give me a call?

###-###-#### ~Your Waiter, Y/n.

Butterflies stomped around in his stomach and he looked up, e/c eyes meeting his own. Y/n blew a kiss and he blushed looking away. Not bothering to wait for the bill he placed money on the table, making sure to leave a tip for his waiter.

Needless to say, when he left he had forgotten the slip of paper and ran back in to find it. Through out the day, a small blush lingered on his face, thoughts on the waiter at the Retro diner.

-----------------------------------------------------------

THAT WAS ALOTTTT BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND KIARA HERE YOU GO I FINALLY DID IT! I LOVE YOU ALL, REQUEST DOWN BELOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~