James exhchanged look with Jon. The same amout of confusion, that he saw in his eyes made him to be sure, that he didn't talk with his sister. Well, then it was your own decision, red wolf, he thought. Elaine however remained speechless and unsure. She couldn't look back at her brother. "Do as she says, Elaine."

So she obeyed, even though she wanted nothing but to run to him and hide in his arms. Without a word, she passed him by, peeking at him. She put her sword down next to other weapons, then went upstairs toward maesters and put black coat to Leith's hands. Waiting.

"May I have a word with ... him before he leaves Castlw Black, Your Grace?" James spoke, even though his words made every single men curiously staring at him in wonder. But he could care less about their stupid looks in that moment.

"Of course." She replied calmly and add. "It's a tradition for the former yet commander to talk with the member that is leaving before the departure. Actually this can be done right now. Follow me inside if you may." She said turning to Elaine and James then to Arya. "The Princess will continue the test. Sister,i leave them in your hands. I know you'll choose wisely." She smiled to Arya and walked back inside leaving her in charge.

"What is going on?" Arya looked at Jon, then gestured Enid to give her a list and she read two first and the testing of members has begun.

Elaine and James walked side by side, following Queen, until they stopped in the hall. He closed the door and came next to Elaine, who was standing in front if Sansa with head lowered between her shoulders.

"Elaine.." she started softly watching at the girl who looked confused and unsure about her decision. "If you want to stay you'll stay. But you have to understand that this is not a place for you to be. You skills might be tremendous but do you really want to risk your life for this? In Winterfell you'll be protected and live as a normal girl or as you choose to be." She came closer and sighed raising her eyes on James.
"Daughter?" She asked him queitly.

"Sister," he answered, looking at Elaine, then at Sansa. They truly looked alike. Mostly their eyes were what betreayed them, even though there was a little bit green in his eyes the fload of grey and blue shades. Like elements. She was a water, he was the earth. He was the one to make sure that she remains grounded and her powers won't swallow her. "Thank you, Your Grace."

"I promise you she'll be safe and you can visit her whenever you want to." Her words were genuine and sincere. She couldn't allow this young girl to be around those criminals not after what she's been through. Not after being raised away in strange hands. "Elaine,do you agree with this?" She asked.

Elaine looked at her brother, who gave her soft smile. "Yes, my Queen," she agreed shortly with a simple nod. "Thank you for your kindness, but I... I would have a chances to meet my brother, yes? Please."

"Of course. Whenever you wish to we can simply send a raven and the steward will be there." She smiled softly at her and clean her throat. "I'll leave you then before Arya kill all your men. Mr James, don't be late. You'll fight too."

"It's fine. I'd rather spend the rest of my sister's time here with her. So, I give up and accept the place of steward, Your Grace," he said in vacant voice without hesitation and not waiting a single moment more, he took his shaking little sister to his arms, comforting her, whispering.

"As you wish." She smiled back and return to the pit after a short. "How is it going, sister?" She sits next to her glancing at her proudly as the men already started to fight and she was observing every single move.