Although another thing trouble her mind she nod to her brother and smiled back. "Yes,yes I'm alright.. there's just one more thing." She felt a little ashamed to discuss something like that with her brother but things could get worse so he needed to know. "Valarr, last night i start.. bleeding." She paused for a moment and lower her face. "And this morning after the breakfast someone had already pick up my sheets and i found new one spread. Someone knows."

"Can't order to the nature, can we," he sighed brushing her face with a small frown. "Thank you for telling, my dear. We have to be more careful now. Whenever you feel bad, in danger or just lonely, come to me," he hugged her once again. He was aware that it had to be extremely hard for young girl, who was slowly changing into woman to be in place like this one. Full of men only, full of criminals. "It's alright, we will figure it out."

"Alright.." she hugged him one more time and stood up. "I have to go to my room now,i have morning shift commander." She chuckled softly and walked towards the door. But once she open the door she froze same as the man who was passing by that moment.

"What are you doing here?" Jon asked her queitly but his rage inside him was building up quickly.

Elaine stood froze she didn't knew what to do or what to say just terrified looked behind her shoulder to her brother.

"Shit," he murmured inaudibly under his breath, standing up from a couch. Clearing his throat, he came to a door, looking at Elaine. "Go to your room," he looked at her, then glared at Jon. "Is there a problem, Jon?" He ask him, rising his brows.

"You sick bastard!" Jon hissed in anger and pushed him inside the room and before James could react he pouch his face unable to control himself.

"Go to your room and lock the door now!" Jon turn to Elaine. He had no idea what her real name was he knew her as Ollie but of course he could tell from the first moment that she was a girl. And watching her leaving his room and he was wearing his nightshirt made his mind blurry.

James growled from pain and with a sharp move hit Jon back and he kicked him to his abdomen, making him groan. In a second, he threw him down on the floor and swiftly stood up. "Damn you," he spat blood from his mouth next to him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He wiped the rest from corner of his lips.

"What have you done to her?" He growled as he stood up ready to attack again. Jon never forgot the terror from the eyes of his sister when she told him what happened to her and he never will. That girl wasn't an exception for him. No one gets to do that to anyone. "Did you touch her?" He pushed him back again. "I will kill you!"

"That is why your sister is queen and you are here. So called King behind the Wall. Unable to control your emotions and temper, acting before asking or thinking," James said stoically, checking on him. "You really think, that I keep a woman here... ts," he hissed, shaking head, "a girl so I could fuck her? Do I look like a pervert, who would touch a child? Or is it just your hate and anger against me, that needed to be released?"