#36 Demon

Whole room went silent.

Nobody said anything. As some of them had already predicted this outcome from the start. Even if Ethan looked a simple, normal person but these veterans weren't fools to think that a normal person will come here. So they all could tell that if Ethan was boasting then it wasn't just some petty lies.

The man who had his arm now broken was feeling so vexed but he didn't do anything. Although he was a bit of crap of human but he also knew that this person will kill him if he did anything wrong.

"Tsk", the man just clicked his tongue,  thrown his card towards Ethan and went to other side of the room.

"Okay so now tell me how is this going to work? I mean i have two cards right now but i used one before right? So what's the point of having another card?, Ethan asked he was a bit confused.

"There is number on card. It tells as of how many times can it be used. You can integrate both cards into one. Just place them together.", Loli said in low voice.

Ethan tried putting both cards and the first one vanished into smoke.

Now the other card that he got from the man had number 2 on it. As if it was indicating the entrances that were allowed to him.

Pretty convenient if i say so myself ..

Ethan didn't ask loli anything anymore and jus stood besides her and waited for things to take place.

After waiting for around half an hour, a door opened in the white wall of one side and a man walked in.

"Good evening everyone. I'm the one who's going to take you guys to the main arena from here today.", The main said in a professional style and tone.

Everyone was listening attentively as to not miss any kind of information.

As Ethan saw his level that was 23 and a member of bailey family, he didn't pay anymore attention to him but still listened carefully.

"But first--", the man continued "--we have to narrow the number of people here.", as soon his voice fell, everyone was astonished.

They never heard of such thing before here as it was a fighting arena but today there were changes.

No one created any commotion as they all were veterans and had done more than any good thing so they weren't afraid of killing some more people.

Ethan on the other didn't know how the things used to be and he wasn't afraid of killing either so he just of this as an opportunity to level up plus cleaning the society.

Ethan had already scanned the room and noticed some good vibe people too. So he wasn't going to kill them but wasn't going save them either. He wasn't some angel.

"As you people might have guessed already, it's kill or be killed. So we need 14 people. I'll take my leave then, Goodbye."

As soon as he finished his sentence ..

Swishh

A head rolled in the center of room.

"You guys are slow .. or maybe u guys don't have enough guts hahahaha"

In one corner of the room, a headless body fell. Behind it was man in tatter clothes holding a knife.

The knife was longer than normal ones and it was bloodied. Sure enough this man started killing without even blinking an eye.

"Well what do you say, shall we do it together?", Ethan turned around and looked at little loli but she didn't respond at all.

As he was busy with loli, the man that got his card taken before suddenly attacked Ethan.

"You son of a bitch! You dared to broke my arm, now let's see who's get the last laugh. Die!!", As man jumped in the air while pointing two guns towards Ethan, Ethan just sighed.

In the next moment, Ethan used his ability [Jumper] and jumped right in front of the man in the air.

The man was clearly taken aback by the quick speed of Ethan but he still was a veteran. He adjusted his angle and shot at Ethan.

Whoooshh

Ethan once again moved his location in midair. It wasn't tough for him at all. He could do this all day but he knew his precious experience points can't be wasted. So he had to finish this quickly.

Loli on the side, too was looking at Ethan and observing his prowess.

He's strong ..maybe stronger than bill, she thought.

It was quite a mess in the room. Arms, legs spread all over the place. Heads rolling. But no one approached the little loli as she wasn't part of all this. It was quite comical to the whole scene.

It didn't take long for Ethan to kill that man but he didn't level up. Just as Ethan was looking around for his next potential target, he saw a man moving towards the loli.

First Ethan thought of helping but then he stopped. He also wanted to see her strength.

On the other hand, the loli just sighed.

"You think you're some hot shot by coming here for a few times, huh? They all might be afraid of you but I am not. You will die today, you witch!", Soon the man increased his speed which was quite marvelous.

"Stay back.", The little loli just said these two words. The people around, who knew her or heard about her had shivers but the people like that were unknown about her, were totally looking forward to the fight

"You think you're in position to order me?? NO ONE ORDERS ME!!", 

The man was jus an arm length away from the little loli. He punched straight at loli's face. The punch without a doubt was strong. Anyone hit by it would suffer quite a damage.

"Who do they think she is ..", in one corner a women muttered to herself.

Just as punch entered the arm length distance, it turned into red fog of blood. His whole arm was evaporated into nothingness.

HOLY SHIT!!

Yo system!!! The fuck was that!!!

Ethan really was taken back by such op move. He thought that now not much things will surprise him but he was wrong. Totally wrong!!!

She was ..more of a monster than him!

Beeep ..

"Level isn't high enough to know the answer."

You being cheap system!!!

It's a good thing that I wasn't hostile to her damn it.

Just as he was having this conflict with system, he saw the man standing there dumbfounded. He looked like a statue. He stood still, with one arm gone. It was so nicely cut clean like there existed nothing.

Just as Ethan thought that was it, the red fog that was formed suddenly moved towards the man and got into his body!

WHAT THE!!

And then the man fell to the ground. No one knew if he was alive or not but they knew that ..they have to keep distance from this demon!

.....

Breaking The Ordinary (Ongoing) | #wattys2019On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara