#7 The black fox mask!

When he went back in the alley, he saw a person or it's more accurate to say, a dead person. The person was a bit chubby by his figure but right now his whole stomach was opened up and the scene was too gruesome.

What the, was that undead eating a human?

I never heard such a thing!

"Hey system, do you know anything why that undead was eating human being?", Ethan asked as he thought that it was too cruel of a thing to do. He himself wasn't a good guy but he still had some morals. He didn't know why this lord Benjamin's undead did something like this.

Beep..

"Host's level is too low to know the mechanism of the undead!", System replied in a stern voice.

This system is quite cheap too, never tells a thing when asked!

Anyways lets check my own level..

System my stats!

Name: Ethan

Level: 7

Stats points: 12

Strength:10

Agility:9

Vitality:10

Intelligence: 12

Now shall we allocate these points, but what should i concentrate on?

Well lets go with strength, yes! Strength is important. Every hero is powerful. They have always great strength. Agility is important too but if a person is not strong enough, too much speed can hurt the body too. Vitality can be a bit late and intelligence? I don't wanna be a magician. Then..

"System, allocate all points to strength!", Ethan gave system an order and waited excitedly.

Soon he felt a warm flow through his body again.

So it works actually!

Ethan felt extremely happy and excited at the same time! If he can fight and gain levels, then he will become stronger and if he completes mission, he will get experience and will get level up!

Show stats system!

Stats points: 0
Strength: 22
Agility: 9
Vitality:10
Intelligence:12

Hooo, lookin pretty good if i say so myself. Now shall we try this power out?

As Ethan looked around, he saw an iron pole. He went to it and punched it lightly. The pole was dented inwards.

I don't feel anything! And its powerful! If I'm not careful, I might kill a human with this punch. But...

Yes! Now i can get girl---save the world!!

Then Ethan went to home.

...

"I'm mentally tired, sigh!", Ethan sat on couch in his room and drank red bull.

"Now what should i do about the chest?", At his left, there was that creepy chest. He didn't know what to do with the chest but he knew he had to do something eventually!

Oh, yeah I'm forgetting something!

System gave me a small gift bag after killing that undead!

Open that bag system!

Beep..

"Congratulations to host for getting a fist technique ' illusion tiger"

"Congratulations to host for getting a special weapon from system "stone breaker"!"

"Congratulations to host for getting a black fox mask that hides the level and strength of host!"

Ohh a fist technique, weapon and a mask!!

Lets check it out, shall we!

Illusion tiger (C rank) : A fist technique that creates an illusion of a tiger with every punch. Increases power of punches by 9%. Illusion will depend on strength of attacker.

Stone breaker (B rank) : Anything related to stone can be broken by this hammer. It's not that powerful but depends on strength of wielder.

Red Fox Mask (S rank): A mask used to hide the identity and strength of host. Can conceal presence of host. Unbreakable if the attacker doesn't attack with a weapon from system!

How should I learn the fist technique? Just as Ethan thought that much..

Beep..

"Does host wanna learn ' illusion tiger '?"

Ohh that's convenient. "Yes!", Ethan said with great enthusiasm.

A warm liquid flowed inside his body and he could feel that he was much better.

Fist technique is useful and the mask is op. But what's with the weapon? Can it be useful? Ethan kept pondering about it. Then he looked at chest and then at weapon.

*Bulb blinking* i know what to do, yes!

He thought of taking the stone breaker out and it came out swiftly. It was an invisible inventory. There were boxes type space in space. Hammer wasn't big. It was ordinary looking. Ethan came close to the chest..

Shall we give it a try!

Then he used his full strength and hit the chest!

"Boom!"

Loud noise resounded ...

...nothing happened to the chest!

Useless!!

What am i going to do? Even this hammer is useless.

As Ethan thought that much, he fell back on bed and fell asleep. Hammer went back in inventory.

....