Future Plans

[Host can sell things that he deems useless to the system and get mission points!]

Oh so i can do this? So the system is nice after all hahah!

Aside from the jokes, ethan checked his inventory and looked through the things to see what he can sell to the system. He had to make use of any mission points to get stronger. He knew just leveling up wasn't enough to get stronger.

As Ethan looked through the system, he saw the two skills [illusion tiger] and [shadow steps] which he rarely used and had no need anymore. As he had now [aura coating] for combat and as for his speed, he had his ability [jumper]. So he felt like there was no need for those two skills. Even though the stone breaker wasn't something that he used a lot, it was the only weapon that complimented his strength. He was a fan of swords but he had zero to none knowledge of how to use it. So he kept it for now.

“Okay system, I want to sell these two skills. State your price. You better show me some consideration or otherwise I'll have to get rude.'' Just as Ethan asked the system, he heard a notification in his head and a screen appeared in front of him.

[shadow step, ranked A: 250 points]

[illusion tiger, ranked C: 70 points]

[does the host really want to sell these two skills to the system? YES/NO?]

Ethan saw a final confirmation in front of him and didn't take too long to click on yes. As he was sure he would be able to get other useful things from the system instead of these what he wasn't using at all. Now he had 330 mission points.

“System any idea about what i can do with these points?” he knew the system wasn't going to hoodwink him and it knew about Ethan even better than himself.

Beep..

[right now it is suggested for the host to keep these points and later upgrade the system for more and better features. As the host doesn't have enough points to buy any ability and he doesn't need any other skill right now. Host should level up for now.]

Listening to the system, Ethan knew it made a lot of sense as his aura was directly related to the upgrade of the system and the move that came with the aura was totally amazing. But he still was curious about the abilities and bloodlines.

“Hey system show me the cheapest bloodlines available!”

Soon there was a list of bloodlines in front of ethan. As Ethan looked through them, he felt overwhelmed.

[white spirit bloodline: 1700 mission points]
(soul can roam around the world at its peak)
[vampire bloodline: 1900 mission points]
(become a vampire)
[werewolf bloodline: 2200 mission points]
(become a werewolf)
[nightmare bloodline: 2500 mission points]
(can enter other people's dreams)
[seer bloodline: 3000 mission points]
(can predict and see movements of their opponents. Can predict future at its peak)
.
.
.
.
.
Just looking at these cheapest bloodlines made Ethan drool. It wasn't his fault to think as such because any bloodline had a potential unknown. It depended on the person to unleash the power of bloodline. But looking at the mission points required for the bloodlines, Ethan knew it was a pipe dream for him, at least in the near future.

Ethan put everything related to bloodlines to the back of his head and got ready to go to work. He also wanted to see how much progress Emma made. He was sure that the McCloy family wasn't simple and they must have a deep history and he still had a mission to complete.

[figure out the details behind the macloy family looking for the chest]

He didn't know how much points he would receive but he wanted the mission points for his progress so he had no other choice but to complete it. Plus he wasn't getting any new missions these days from the system. He didn't know the algorithm of the system to give out missions either so he could only wait.

“Hey system, are you being lazy or something? Give me a daily mission or any kind of mission? Are you listening to me? Hey!!” Not getting any answer from the system, Ethan also ignored it and decided to go to the construction site as he didn't have any need to go all the way to their mansion.

----------

Just as Ethan got there, he saw all the old workers getting ready to work. He also talked to them for a bit then went to the office. Emma wasn't here yet so Ethan just enjoyed the morning breeze and thought of what he had to do to get stronger. Thinking of this, he thought of an item that he totally forgot.

It was the pen of ignes. Thinking of it, he thought of getting the book of ignes as he had to kill in order to gain experience and the system also didn't give him any more dungeon keys so had to make do with any opportunity and this was the most plausible solution he could think of.

He didn't know much about the [rainstorm antic] so he had to first get information about it. He couldn't find Morgan so he thought of asking Emma as now he didn't think of hiding his strength because he wanted to build trust with her for the sake of mission.

*********