#30 Ability

"You will have to bear for a while.", As Ethan heard her noise, he started calming her. He wasn't sure how painful it was but from the expressions of her, it wasn't easy.

I should be gentle.

Just like the first needle, Ethan struck 13 needles in her belly and and a couple of them under her belly, right above the sacred place.

Ethan himself could feel his own meridians so he knew that energy moves in circles around which paths and stuff. Plus the manual was helpful too.

After the needles were in, Ethan touched the most center needle and started pouring his own energy in her body.

"Ahhh"

Emma shouted suddenly. Ethan himself was surprised a bit as he didn't know how painful was it. But he couldn't just stop.

Suddenly the door to the office was pushed open and the manager came in.

"Young miss!", He shouted and when he saw her body being needled and Ethan standing there. He was raged. He pounced on Ethan. That day he saw Ethan striking that assassin with needles so he thought that Ethan was doing a similar thing.

As the manager was at distance of an arm, his vision blurred.

"Eh?"

Manager was confused for as what happened. He was looking at floor now. He was kneeling. He was on his knees. Even he himself didn't know why. His body felt so heavy that he couldn't even look up.

With quite an effort, he looked at Ethan's face and he got paled. Because he was in this position by just a single glare from Ethan.

It was Ethan's unique aura. The aura that wanted to see each and every thing in front of him kneeled.

"How powerful exactly is he? Who is he? Why is he here? Why is he even being a bodyguard having that much power?", The manager had many questions. But he couldn't ask them. He couldn't open his mouth.

"Sit tight there.", Ethan said lightly and continued pouring energy in Emma's body.

"Ahhhhhhh"

It was even louder this time. The manager couldn't do anything. He just saw as his young miss was screaming in pain.

Ethan was calm because the system was telling him that the process was right and everything was okay. So Ethan didn't stop pouring energy in her body.

After pouring enough energy, Ethan tried revolving that energy. As the energy was his, and still connected, he was able to control it. As Ethan thought of it moving in circles, the energy started revolving.

The speed was very slow and the energy was like just a strand. Even though Ethan had sent alot of energy, the energy that could find way to revolve was just a strand of hair.

The process was slow, it was already around 2 pm. Ethan was also sweating now. He didn't know it was this troubling.

Emma's meridians were blocked. That's why she couldn't cultivate or practice. And Ethan's energy was the purest. As it came from system. There were no impurities whatsoever. That was also one of the reason for why he was capable of healing her. He also required precision in his control.

The manager too could tell that Ethan wasn't doing something wrong or bad to young miss. But he was truly astonished by his prowess.

He know this kind of stuff too? How old is he?

He could heal her?

She can be healed?

Master would be so happy! Wait if he can heal her then surely ....

Suddenly the manager's thoughts disrupted. He was quite powerful too so he could now feel a bit of energy from Emma. The energy wasn't same to Ethan but it was quite alike to his Master and young master of the family.

She's healed!

"Hufff damn I didn't it was going to be long. Now I'm hungry and tired.", Ethan stepped back and sat on chair. He was still sweating. But as he saw the pink and rosy expression of Emma, he was satisfied.

Beep ...

"Congratulations to host for healing for the first time. Host has been rewarded by skill "low healing". Does host wanna cultivate the skill?"

Ethan stared at the window and then selected yes. He felt a warm energy in his body. He could tell that something was different about his body.

System stats.

Name: Ethan
Level: 40
Mission points: 85
Stat points: 33
Strength: 70
Agility: 35
Vitality: 10
Intelligence: 12

[Skills]

Illusion tiger( C rank)
Low healing(upgradeable)

[Items]

Foxy mask.
Stone breaker.
Big gift pack.
Additional rewards( requirements not met yet)

**

Oh upgradeable? That's new. And i completely forgot about the gift pack! Additional rewards can't be given yet? Oh well, its okay for now. Let's open the gift pack first. Ethan thought of opening the pack and it was opened. Three things fell out of the pack in his mind.

"Congratulations to host for getting one time use avatar."

"Congratulations to host for getting [shadow step] skill."

Avatar: One time use item. Can duplicate host's power and features. Can fight beside host or in radius of 2km. Can be used for 20 minutes.

Shadow step( A Rank): An agility base skill. Speed will be increased by 30%.

These two things were not bad at all but Ethan wasn't even paying attention to them. His attention was on the third notification from the beginning.

No one knew for how long he waited for this moment. He even dreamed of getting this thing and plundering whole world for beauties. He was just so happy that he couldn't even say anything.

"Congratulations to host for getting an ability/superpower."

It was this thing he was dying to get.

*****