#25 Domineering

As soon as Ethan caught the knife, the girl knew ....

She was dead!

He's strong!

Stronger than her! Stronger than other guards!

Maybe even stronger than the main guard!

She was astonished! She didn't know who was he or where he came from. She was guessing for why he was meddling in but she couldn't find a good reason.

"Who are you?", She squinted her eyes while asking. She also sent a signal to other guards and the main head guard who was here with young master.

They were here today because their young master got liked a girl. She didn't like his wealthy appearance. So he came without cars. But guards had to come anyway.

"So now you wanna know? Haha why should I tell a dead person?", As soon as Ethan said that much, she noticed that the knife in his hand was gone.

Suddenly she felt something hot on her cheek. She touched her cheek and saw something red on her hand.

Blood!

It was blood. In the same way as her, he throw the knife back at her. But she couldn't even see the shadow of knife.

The boy was tongue tied. He didn't know what was happening. First that girl and now this awesome op man. But still he wasn't sure of why this man was helping him.

The boy started walking backwards. He wanted to take this chance to escape. As he turned around after taking some steps, his breath stopped.

Because he was there.

Standing in front of him!

"So, shouldn't you say thank you?", Ethan said lightly while smiling. But this smile was like a devil's grin to the boy. He was scared shitless.

On the other hand, the girl was truly shocked but as being a veteran, she quickly sent some more messages for backup. She was just hoping to buy some time now.

"I don't know who you are and the way that boy is acting, it doesn't seem like that you know each other." , She was scared but she didn't become stupid. She still noticed these things.

The girl asked again "Why are you helping him? Don't you know the consequences of going against the one of the 6 big families, bailey family?"

"What bullshit? What big 6 families? I don't care about all this shit. I do whatever I want. So you should just shut up.", Ethan said while raising his brows a little. He was getting annoyed by her hotty attitude.

" So you are choosing death. I see. A fool indeed. Nev-- " , her words were caught in her throat because Ethan was now standing in front of her. She could even feel his breath.

"I just said SHUT THE FUCK UP!", Ethan was a bit angry. She sure was violent too but wasn't as much as Ethan. And Ethan wasn't a good guy to Begin with.

Suddenly two beams of light landed beside the girl. One was an oldie while other was a man in his thirties. Both were wearing black suits and they were emiting a strong aura.

Ethan checked their level and wasn't worried.

"Level 43 vice head guard"

"Level 39 guard"

"Boy you are young. Stop being impulsive.", The oldie said in a calm voice but there was arrogance in his voice.

"You should know when to stop and where. Bailey family isn't someone that you can just mess around!", The other man also voiced in displeased tone.

Ethan looked at them as he was looking at some fool. He just gave them a light smirk and said " You both done with you crap?"

"Who are you?", The oldie creased his brows. He was displeased now too. No one has talked to him like this for a decade now.

And you dare to talk like this?

Such guts!

He should be taught a lesson!

"Good very good. You're done!", The man beside the oldie couldn't hold anymore as suddenly he punched towards Ethan's stomach. The punch wasn't that light! It was strong.

Ethan was gauging their strength. But he still didn't take them lightly. Ethan defended by placing his one arm in front.

As soon as punch fell, a light muffled sound could be heard. The girl already stepped back. She knew she couldn't fight head to head against this man. But she still could support the other two.

The oldie was also trying to calculate strength of Ethan but he just couldn't tell. To him Ethan was simply a normal human. With no energy in his body at all.

The man was quite happy as he felt his punch landing perfectly on his arm. He was sure that Ethan's arm would be broken.

But it was too good to be true. Because Ethan was safe. He already collected all the related data of his opponent with system as they came in contact.

The man also noticed that Ethan was fine. He was a bit surprised but he calmed himself. As he was about to pull his arm back, he wasn't able to. Ethan had caught his arm. There was a smirk on Ethan's face that was saying " my turn"

Oh shit!

The man knew he was in trouble. The oldie also noticed the smirk and suddenly he moved lightning fast and appeared on left side of Ethan. As Ethan was holding his opponent with left hand he shouldn't be able to attack from left.

Of course Ethan wasn't fool and knew well the plan of old man but he didn't care.

"Haha"

This laugh gave the oldie and the man a sense of despair. They knew it wasn't going to be anything good for them.

The boy was looking from afar. He couldn't grasp their movements but he could tell that the savior was in a pinch there.

Ethan punched at the man with his his right hand and he left his hand and attacked the oldie with left hand. His movements were too fast.

Too low groans were heard. The man and the oldie both were flung back. Oldie was holding his stomach while the man was holding his nose. His nose was done.

"I want my apology. Do you think you guys can stop me?", Ethan said slowly.

Domineering!

He was too much!

*****